Popular after school club sessions to return
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A popular after school club is set to reopen in Lowestoft this week.
The free after school club – SMASH – which is open to children aged 11 to 14, returns to St Margaret's Church Hall in Lowestoft from this Thursday.
Run by Church volunteers, SMASH, is held at St Margaret's Church Hall in Hollingsworth Road, Lowestoft from 3.30 to 5pm – with the club reopening this Thursday, September 20.
SMASH club leader and Church Warden, Arthur Sparkes, said: 'The club members play games, do crafts, read, sing, write and say prayers.
'Refreshments are provided and all are welcome.'
You may also want to watch:
There is no need to book for the sessions – just turn up and sign in.
For any inquiries about the SMASH after school club sessions please call Arthur Sparkes on 01502 584320 or alternatively e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 2 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 3 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 4 Friends and family raise £15,000 for father with rare cancer
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 7 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 8 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 9 'Fantastic' - excitement from businesses ahead of May 17 changes
- 10 Police officers could lose jobs over father's holiday park death
Are you holding an event in Lowestoft? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with all the details.