Popular after school club sessions to return
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A popular after school club is set to reopen in Lowestoft this week.
The free after school club – SMASH – which is open to children aged 11 to 14, returns to St Margaret's Church Hall in Lowestoft from this Thursday.
Run by Church volunteers, SMASH, is held at St Margaret's Church Hall in Hollingsworth Road, Lowestoft from 3.30 to 5pm – with the club reopening this Thursday, September 20.
SMASH club leader and Church Warden, Arthur Sparkes, said: 'The club members play games, do crafts, read, sing, write and say prayers.
'Refreshments are provided and all are welcome.'
You may also want to watch:
There is no need to book for the sessions – just turn up and sign in.
For any inquiries about the SMASH after school club sessions please call Arthur Sparkes on 01502 584320 or alternatively e-mail email@example.com
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 6 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 7 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 8 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 9 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 10 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
Are you holding an event in Lowestoft? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with all the details.