Popular after school club sessions to return
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A popular after school club is set to reopen in Lowestoft this week.
The free after school club – SMASH – which is open to children aged 11 to 14, returns to St Margaret's Church Hall in Lowestoft from this Thursday.
Run by Church volunteers, SMASH, is held at St Margaret's Church Hall in Hollingsworth Road, Lowestoft from 3.30 to 5pm – with the club reopening this Thursday, September 20.
SMASH club leader and Church Warden, Arthur Sparkes, said: 'The club members play games, do crafts, read, sing, write and say prayers.
'Refreshments are provided and all are welcome.'
You may also want to watch:
There is no need to book for the sessions – just turn up and sign in.
For any inquiries about the SMASH after school club sessions please call Arthur Sparkes on 01502 584320 or alternatively e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 2 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 3 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 6 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 7 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 8 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 9 Students surprise care home residents as part of community project
- 10 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
Are you holding an event in Lowestoft? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with all the details.