Snow set to hit Suffolk
SUFFOLK awoke to a miserable downpour of rain today, as snow continues to make its way across the region. A mixture of rain and snow is expected to continue through most of the day, with temperatures remaining low at 4C.
SUFFOLK awoke to a miserable downpour of rain today, as snow continues to make its way across the region.
A mixture of rain and snow is expected to continue through most of the day, with temperatures remaining low at 4C.
Forecasters today predicted that the dull spell would continue for most of the week.
Steve Western, a forecaster for WeatherQuest, said: 'Some of Suffolk has already had snow this morning, and other areas are likely to get some today as it makes its way across from other areas.
You may also want to watch:
'The snow is not expected to accumulate and it probably won't settle - but temp
'Over the course of the next few days there is likely to still be a mixture of snow, sleet and rain - the weather will remain wet and unsettled for most of the week.'
- 1 Duo spared jail for breaking birthday party-goer's jaw in two places
- 2 Large crowds flock to popular herring and ale fayre
- 3 New service manager unveiled at care home in Lowestoft
- 4 Man charged with robbery after threatening staff with toy gun
- 5 Latest coronavirus cases show another rise in East Suffolk
- 6 Alexa Auto stolen from car during early morning theft in Lowestoft
- 7 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 8 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 9 Man appears in court charged with toy gun robbery in Lowestoft
- 10 Don't 'buckle to pressure': Warning as Nottingham Knockers target homes
The rain has caused flooding in other parts of East Anglia, with Essex Fire Service being called to two incidents involving cars stuck in flood water.