Snow set to hit Suffolk
SUFFOLK awoke to a miserable downpour of rain today, as snow continues to make its way across the region. A mixture of rain and snow is expected to continue through most of the day, with temperatures remaining low at 4C.
SUFFOLK awoke to a miserable downpour of rain today, as snow continues to make its way across the region.
A mixture of rain and snow is expected to continue through most of the day, with temperatures remaining low at 4C.
Forecasters today predicted that the dull spell would continue for most of the week.
Steve Western, a forecaster for WeatherQuest, said: 'Some of Suffolk has already had snow this morning, and other areas are likely to get some today as it makes its way across from other areas.
'The snow is not expected to accumulate and it probably won't settle - but temp
'Over the course of the next few days there is likely to still be a mixture of snow, sleet and rain - the weather will remain wet and unsettled for most of the week.'
- 1 Man throws brick through living room window in Lowestoft
- 2 Hundreds bask in sun for return of 'wonderful' event
- 3 Enjoy the wonders of hidden exotic garden at summer open days
- 4 Thieves break into garden and steal hot tub
- 5 Alleged fly-tipper smashed through hedge after being locked inside property grounds
- 6 'Time for some you time': Unwind at brand new wellbeing retreat
- 7 Police hunt wanted man from Lowestoft
- 8 Have your say on redevelopment of station building vacant for 50 years
- 9 Roads 'likely' to flood as thunderstorms hit Suffolk
- 10 Warning as RNLI crew called out to sandbank to rescue paddleboarders
The rain has caused flooding in other parts of East Anglia, with Essex Fire Service being called to two incidents involving cars stuck in flood water.