Snow showers to hit Suffolk today
SUFFOLK is bracing itself as snow is expected across the region later today.Forecasters claim the outlook is chilly with snow showers expected to hit East Anglia.
SUFFOLK is bracing itself as snow is expected across the region later today.
Forecasters claim the outlook is chilly with snow showers expected to hit East Anglia.
Since the two bouts of heavy snow in a matter of weeks over the New Year period, the county has enjoyed brighter spells as well as heavy rainfall.
It is expected to be bright today and could reach temperatures of up to three degrees Celsius, but there is a possibility of snow showers.
You may also want to watch:
Things will brighten up at the weekend, with some sunshine due, together with scattered wintry showers.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 3 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 4 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 5 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 6 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 7 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 8 Town's ultrafast broadband bid back on track
- 9 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 10 School warning after social media post about girls being approached