Snow showers to hit Suffolk today
SUFFOLK is bracing itself as snow is expected across the region later today.Forecasters claim the outlook is chilly with snow showers expected to hit East Anglia.
SUFFOLK is bracing itself as snow is expected across the region later today.
Forecasters claim the outlook is chilly with snow showers expected to hit East Anglia.
Since the two bouts of heavy snow in a matter of weeks over the New Year period, the county has enjoyed brighter spells as well as heavy rainfall.
It is expected to be bright today and could reach temperatures of up to three degrees Celsius, but there is a possibility of snow showers.
Things will brighten up at the weekend, with some sunshine due, together with scattered wintry showers.
- 1 Restaurant owner 'optimistic' for future after Christmas cancellations
- 2 Road rage incident sees van driver run over by car
- 3 Man arrested in Lowestoft after stop and search finds cannabis and cash
- 4 New homes and retail unit bid for vacant former Tesco store
- 5 Holocaust memorial ceremony to be held at town's rail station
- 6 Coastal wreckage scuba diving club searching for new members
- 7 'Blight' of fly-tipping on rise in east Suffolk as council vows clampdown
- 8 Motorbike stolen during overnight theft in Lowestoft
- 9 Further cold weather alert for Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 'Don't suffer in silence': Support on offer as UK heads for inflation spike