Snow showers to hit Suffolk today
SUFFOLK is bracing itself as snow is expected across the region later today.Forecasters claim the outlook is chilly with snow showers expected to hit East Anglia.
SUFFOLK is bracing itself as snow is expected across the region later today.
Forecasters claim the outlook is chilly with snow showers expected to hit East Anglia.
Since the two bouts of heavy snow in a matter of weeks over the New Year period, the county has enjoyed brighter spells as well as heavy rainfall.
It is expected to be bright today and could reach temperatures of up to three degrees Celsius, but there is a possibility of snow showers.
You may also want to watch:
Things will brighten up at the weekend, with some sunshine due, together with scattered wintry showers.
- 1 Delays expected for bridge works
- 2 Lockdown inspires key worker to lose six stone in weight
- 3 Dad 'relieved' after stolen car found through power of social media
- 4 Border Force alerted after lifeboat recovers abandoned dinghy
- 5 Cultural hub could transform 'key town centre site' in £35m project
- 6 What is the future for Lowestoft's historic high street?
- 7 Teen lands in court over spate of thefts from vehicles
- 8 Storms uncover another large Suffolk shipwreck
- 9 Couple separated by Covid reunited for 65th anniversary
- 10 Hospital order for man who attacked mother with metal bar