Coffee morning - A reminder that on Saturday a coffee morning will be held Lound village hall from 10am to noon to raise funds for St Mary's Church, Ashby.
Coffee morning - A reminder that on Saturday a coffee morning will be held Lound village hall from 10am to noon to raise funds for St Mary's Church, Ashby. Stalls include cakes, bric-a-brac, plants, jumble, books and a grand raffle. Admission costs 50p which includes refreshments.
Jumble sale - The great spring Somerleyton jumble sale takes place on Saturday at 2pm in the village hall. Refreshments and homemade cakes will also be available.
Annual meeting - The Ashby, Somerleyton and Herringfleet annual meeting and annual parish meeting will be held on May 14 at 7pm in the Somerleyton village hall. All residents are invited to attend, especially as the meeting provides an opportunity to hear reports on the various organisations that operate in our villages.
Church services - On Sunday May 10 a service of matins will be held at 9.30am in St. Margaret's Church, Herringfleet; and a service of evensong will be held at 6.30pm in St Mary's Church, Ashby.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 2 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 3 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 4 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 5 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 6 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 7 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 8 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 9 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 10 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch