Coffee morning - A reminder that on Saturday a coffee morning will be held Lound village hall from 10am to noon to raise funds for St Mary's Church, Ashby.
Coffee morning - A reminder that on Saturday a coffee morning will be held Lound village hall from 10am to noon to raise funds for St Mary's Church, Ashby. Stalls include cakes, bric-a-brac, plants, jumble, books and a grand raffle. Admission costs 50p which includes refreshments.
Jumble sale - The great spring Somerleyton jumble sale takes place on Saturday at 2pm in the village hall. Refreshments and homemade cakes will also be available.
Annual meeting - The Ashby, Somerleyton and Herringfleet annual meeting and annual parish meeting will be held on May 14 at 7pm in the Somerleyton village hall. All residents are invited to attend, especially as the meeting provides an opportunity to hear reports on the various organisations that operate in our villages.
Church services - On Sunday May 10 a service of matins will be held at 9.30am in St. Margaret's Church, Herringfleet; and a service of evensong will be held at 6.30pm in St Mary's Church, Ashby.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Forever an Olympian': Charley Davison bows out at Tokyo games
- 2 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 3 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 4 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 5 Olympic quest continues for Lowestoft's GB boxing star Charley Davison
- 6 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 7 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold
- 8 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 9 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 10 Drivers face diversions as bridge set for overnight closures