Barn dance - The annual village barn dance took place Waveney Grange Farm last Saturday evening was a resounding success with numbers attending much increased on last year.
Barn dance - The annual village barn dance took place Waveney Grange Farm last Saturday evening was a resounding success with numbers attending much increased on last year. The weather was kind even though the huge barn could have sheltered all inside if necessary. The caller, from the band Happy Feet, worked hard coaching all the dancers in some very intricate steps and the music was enjoyed by all.
Women's Link - The June meeting takes place on Thursday, at 7.30pm, in the village hall and is entitled summer puddings. Members are invited to bring along a pudding to share.
Church services - On Sunday, a service of evensong will be held at 6.30pm in St Mary's Church, Ashby.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 2 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 3 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 4 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 5 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 6 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 7 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 8 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 9 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 10 Stricken yacht towed to safety by lifeboat crew