Barn dance - The annual village barn dance took place Waveney Grange Farm last Saturday evening was a resounding success with numbers attending much increased on last year.
Barn dance - The annual village barn dance took place Waveney Grange Farm last Saturday evening was a resounding success with numbers attending much increased on last year. The weather was kind even though the huge barn could have sheltered all inside if necessary. The caller, from the band Happy Feet, worked hard coaching all the dancers in some very intricate steps and the music was enjoyed by all.
Women's Link - The June meeting takes place on Thursday, at 7.30pm, in the village hall and is entitled summer puddings. Members are invited to bring along a pudding to share.
Church services - On Sunday, a service of evensong will be held at 6.30pm in St Mary's Church, Ashby.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 2 RNLI called as guard vessel found aground
- 3 'I need to see a body' - Sister's torment over speedboat deaths
- 4 Joy as funding boost awarded to school creating sensory playground
- 5 Public urged to take Covid test if not feeling 100%
- 6 Vandal's sentencing adjourned after 'mess' of car damage spree case
- 7 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 8 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 9 Boat rescued after getting into difficulty near pier
- 10 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk