Barn dance - The annual village barn dance took place Waveney Grange Farm last Saturday evening was a resounding success with numbers attending much increased on last year.
Barn dance - The annual village barn dance took place Waveney Grange Farm last Saturday evening was a resounding success with numbers attending much increased on last year. The weather was kind even though the huge barn could have sheltered all inside if necessary. The caller, from the band Happy Feet, worked hard coaching all the dancers in some very intricate steps and the music was enjoyed by all.
Women's Link - The June meeting takes place on Thursday, at 7.30pm, in the village hall and is entitled summer puddings. Members are invited to bring along a pudding to share.
Church services - On Sunday, a service of evensong will be held at 6.30pm in St Mary's Church, Ashby.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 2 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 5 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 6 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 7 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 8 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 9 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 10 Junction closed for third crossing preparations