Somerleyton community events
Club Uniquity - The next session of the club takes place this evening (Friday, April 3) in the Duke's Head Barn with live music from 8pm. Admission is free.
Club Uniquity - The next session of the club takes place this evening (Friday, April 3) in the Duke's Head Barn with live music from 8pm. Admission is free. The Ashby, Herringfleet and Somerleyton Parish Council is organising a litter pick-up this Sunday, April 5). Volunteers will be very welcome and should meet at the village hall at 11am wearing old clothes and gardening gloves. Rubbish bags will be provided.
Somerleyton Hall - On Sunday, April 5 Somerleyton Hall promises special opening day offers in the Tearoom of Delights, in the Winter Garden, which is under new management this season. Standard admission rates apply.
Women's Link - The next meeting of Women's Link takes place at 7.30pm in the village hall on Thursday, April 9 when Helen Howes will be giving a talk and demonstration entitled 'What a lot of quilt.'
Church services - On Sunday, April 5 a service of evensong will be held in St Mary's Church, at 6.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Good Friday walk - On Friday, April 10 the Hexagon group of parishes will be holding their annual Good Friday Walk of Witness to Herringfleet Church for a family service at 10.30am. Meet at one of the following: the Village Maid, Lound at 9.15am, Ashby Church at 9.35am, Somerleyton Green at 10am or at St Olave's Service Station at 10am.
- 1 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 2 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 3 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 4 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 5 A47 closed after crash as oil and debris cleared up
- 6 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 7 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 8 Warning after dog swallows baited fishing hook on beach
- 9 All set for reopening at Pleasurewood Hills
- 10 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend