Dad of missing Sophie makes heart-wrenching appeal for her to come home
- Credit: Archant
The dad of missing 21-year-old Sophie Smith has made a heart-wrenching appeal for her to come home.
Sophie’s dad Martin Knowles said his daughter’s disappearance in the middle of the night between Christmas Day and Boxing Day had left him devastated and not knowing what to do.
He added: “I would just like to say to Sophie if you’re listening to this or watching this video just come home.
“We just all want you back. Your mum loves you, I love you, your sister Sarah loves you, your aunty, all your friends at UEA and here in Gorleston we all love you.
“Just don’t be frightened. We all want you back with open arms and just love you so much.
“Please Sophie, just come back.”
Mr Knowles was supported by his daughter Sarah and Sophie’s aunt Rebecca Russell as he made the appeal.
- 1 Man punched in face in Lowestoft supermarket car park
- 2 Restaurant owner 'optimistic' for future after Christmas cancellations
- 3 Man, 33, charged following Lowestoft burglary
- 4 Road rage incident sees van driver run over by car
- 5 Man arrested in Lowestoft after stop and search finds cannabis and cash
- 6 Green light to restore High Street shopfronts dating back to 1860s
- 7 New homes and retail unit bid for vacant former Tesco store
- 8 Motorbike stolen during overnight theft in Lowestoft
- 9 Police hunt wanted man with links along Norfolk and Waveney coast
- 10 'Blight' of fly-tipping on rise in east Suffolk as council vows clampdown
Sophie’s family have led the search efforts since she vanished, along with the emergency services, friends and volunteers.