Sounds of Suffolk photo winners unveiled
- Credit: Archant
Winners of a photography competition launched to raise awareness of hearing loss are being rewarded by having their work featured in a 2018 charity calendar.
The Sounds of Suffolk competition, created by The Hearing Care Centre in association with Archant Suffolk, captured quintessentially Suffolk sounds while encouraging people to seek help.
The new calendar was unveiled during a prize giving presentation attended by competition winner James Stannard and second place runner up Stephen Squirrell.
Managing director Karen Finch said: 'We were incredibly touched by how many people entered the competition and told us just how much they would miss their favourite sounds if they couldn't hear.
'Producing this stunning calendar and beautiful cards will hopefully prolong the message of seeking help.'
You may also want to watch:
The calendar and greetings cards are available to buy at www.hearingcarecentre.co.uk
- 1 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 2 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 3 New dance academy on the lookout for members of all abilities
- 4 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 5 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment
- 6 Charity hero calls for more defibrillators after Eriksen collapse
- 7 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 8 Amazing! Photo sequence shows how marsh harrier grabbed a rabbit
- 9 North Suffolk road to close with traffic diverted for gully repairs
- 10 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat