Sounds of Suffolk photo winners unveiled
- Credit: Archant
Winners of a photography competition launched to raise awareness of hearing loss are being rewarded by having their work featured in a 2018 charity calendar.
The Sounds of Suffolk competition, created by The Hearing Care Centre in association with Archant Suffolk, captured quintessentially Suffolk sounds while encouraging people to seek help.
The new calendar was unveiled during a prize giving presentation attended by competition winner James Stannard and second place runner up Stephen Squirrell.
Managing director Karen Finch said: 'We were incredibly touched by how many people entered the competition and told us just how much they would miss their favourite sounds if they couldn't hear.
'Producing this stunning calendar and beautiful cards will hopefully prolong the message of seeking help.'
You may also want to watch:
The calendar and greetings cards are available to buy at www.hearingcarecentre.co.uk
- 1 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 5 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 8 Confiscation hearing adjourned for North sea jet ski drug smugglers
- 9 Man hit with club and struck with knife in Lowestoft assault
- 10 Man, 45, jailed for Lowestoft burglaries