Members to showcase ‘memories captured in art’ at exhibition
- Credit: Archant
The members of Southwold Art Circle will showcase their work 'Memories Captured in Art' at their annual exhibition.
Running from Monday, August 20, to Sunday, September 2, this long-established group of local artists, with a membership of more than 100, will have their best work on display and for sale at The Scout Hall in Mights Road, Southwold.
The display of work will showcase a variety of different topics - from landscape, still life and portraiture to wildlife, abstract and botanical.
As well as the scenery of Southwold, every kind of subject matter will be captured on canvas and paper with paint, pastel, pencil and all media.
The price range of art for sale will differ from piece to piece.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition will be open daily from 10am to 5pm. Admission and parking for visitors will be free.
For more information about Southwold Art Circle and how to join, visit www.southwoldartcircle.co.uk
- 1 Best friends to launch sweet shop together in seaside town
- 2 Parts of Waveney could be Covid-free for first time in months, figures show
- 3 Plea to help find 17-year-old missing since February 2
- 4 Tributes to kind-hearted dad-of-three who died from Covid
- 5 Peter Aldous: 'Great opportunities for future of special Lowestoft'
- 6 Police receive nearly 140 calls about Covid breaches during sunny weekend
- 7 Brexit: What does it mean for Lowestoft's fishing industry?
- 8 'Help us make a new outside space': Appeal to transform school's playground
- 9 Covid vaccination centre opens at former court building
- 10 Motorists face 25-mile diversions with roads set to be closed