Members to showcase ‘memories captured in art’ at exhibition
- Credit: Archant
The members of Southwold Art Circle will showcase their work 'Memories Captured in Art' at their annual exhibition.
Running from Monday, August 20, to Sunday, September 2, this long-established group of local artists, with a membership of more than 100, will have their best work on display and for sale at The Scout Hall in Mights Road, Southwold.
The display of work will showcase a variety of different topics - from landscape, still life and portraiture to wildlife, abstract and botanical.
As well as the scenery of Southwold, every kind of subject matter will be captured on canvas and paper with paint, pastel, pencil and all media.
The price range of art for sale will differ from piece to piece.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition will be open daily from 10am to 5pm. Admission and parking for visitors will be free.
For more information about Southwold Art Circle and how to join, visit www.southwoldartcircle.co.uk
- 1 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 2 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 3 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 4 New dance academy on the lookout for members of all abilities
- 5 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment
- 6 Charity hero calls for more defibrillators after Eriksen collapse
- 7 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company
- 8 ‘Great opportunity’: Flats in coastal town set for auction
- 9 North Suffolk road to close with traffic diverted for gully repairs
- 10 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft