Members to showcase ‘memories captured in art’ at exhibition
- Credit: Archant
The members of Southwold Art Circle will showcase their work 'Memories Captured in Art' at their annual exhibition.
Running from Monday, August 20, to Sunday, September 2, this long-established group of local artists, with a membership of more than 100, will have their best work on display and for sale at The Scout Hall in Mights Road, Southwold.
The display of work will showcase a variety of different topics - from landscape, still life and portraiture to wildlife, abstract and botanical.
As well as the scenery of Southwold, every kind of subject matter will be captured on canvas and paper with paint, pastel, pencil and all media.
The price range of art for sale will differ from piece to piece.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition will be open daily from 10am to 5pm. Admission and parking for visitors will be free.
For more information about Southwold Art Circle and how to join, visit www.southwoldartcircle.co.uk
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 5 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 8 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted