Southwold beach hut on the market for a princely sum
- Credit: Archant
A beach hut fit for a royal has gone on the market for a princely sum.
The newly constructed beach hut Victoria on Gun Hill, Southwold, is up for sale with estate agent Durrants for £75,000.
It sits next to Albert, along a row of huts named after members of the royal family.
Durrants' Southwold office manager Roseanne Green said: 'It's on the sand so it's smaller. It's a brand new hut, as the last one was damaged in the storms last year.
'It's a sweet little hut.'
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Green also said the hut was empty, so the new owner could add what they wanted to it.
She added: 'Huts on the promenade are selling for about £150,000, so you could get one just a few feet away for half that price.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 4 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 5 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 6 Local elections 2021: Green gains and Conservative majority in east Suffolk
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 See inside abandoned hotel with swimming pool as it goes up for auction
'It's absolutely ideal for a family with young children.
'There's more open space than on the promenade and not so much foot traffic.'