Southwold beach hut on the market for a princely sum
- Credit: Archant
A beach hut fit for a royal has gone on the market for a princely sum.
The newly constructed beach hut Victoria on Gun Hill, Southwold, is up for sale with estate agent Durrants for £75,000.
It sits next to Albert, along a row of huts named after members of the royal family.
Durrants' Southwold office manager Roseanne Green said: 'It's on the sand so it's smaller. It's a brand new hut, as the last one was damaged in the storms last year.
'It's a sweet little hut.'
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Green also said the hut was empty, so the new owner could add what they wanted to it.
She added: 'Huts on the promenade are selling for about £150,000, so you could get one just a few feet away for half that price.
- 1 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 2 Lowestoft man's role in some of the biggest live events of 2021
- 3 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 4 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 5 Man suffers potentially life-threatening injuries in A145 collision
- 6 'Do not click on the link': Warning over 'NHS scam' vaccine email
- 7 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 8 Town centre business owner's pledge amid latest lockdown closure
- 9 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 10 Nail gun and drill among tools stolen in theft from VW van
'It's absolutely ideal for a family with young children.
'There's more open space than on the promenade and not so much foot traffic.'