Southwold beach hut on the market for a princely sum
- Credit: Archant
A beach hut fit for a royal has gone on the market for a princely sum.
The newly constructed beach hut Victoria on Gun Hill, Southwold, is up for sale with estate agent Durrants for £75,000.
It sits next to Albert, along a row of huts named after members of the royal family.
Durrants' Southwold office manager Roseanne Green said: 'It's on the sand so it's smaller. It's a brand new hut, as the last one was damaged in the storms last year.
'It's a sweet little hut.'
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Green also said the hut was empty, so the new owner could add what they wanted to it.
She added: 'Huts on the promenade are selling for about £150,000, so you could get one just a few feet away for half that price.
- 1 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 2 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 4 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 5 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 6 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 7 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 8 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 9 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 10 Waveney schools to bring in additional measures to fight Covid rise
'It's absolutely ideal for a family with young children.
'There's more open space than on the promenade and not so much foot traffic.'