Southwold brewer Adnams aims to find its voice
SOUTHWOLD brewer, distiller and retailer Adnams is this week launching a new marketing campaign.
The company has again teamed up with Soho-based communications agency DHM which was also responsible for Adnams' 'Beer From the Coast' campaign, which has run successfully since 2003.
While the coastal images were aimed at establishing a sense of place for the company, the new campaign, 'Let's Talk Beer', aims to give it a voice.
It initially involves posters and beer mats carrying 'stories' such as 'Broadside – It's rich. Or as one Facebook member said – 'It's not a beer, it's a pie'. (Thanks Jack!)'
Another reads: 'Have you seen our grass roofed distribution centre? You might have seen it and thought it was the only hill in Suffolk'.
You may also want to watch:
'Beer from the Coast established Adnams as the coastal brewer and we wanted to build on this by telling customers the wider Adnams story; the stories behind our beers, our values, our people and our home in Southwold,' said chief executive Andy Wood.
'As a small company, we value our conversations with all our customers and consumers. And where better to start those conversations than in a pub?'
- 1 Lowestoft primary school's long-serving midday supervisor hailed after retirement
- 2 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 4 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge
- 5 Flames and spectacular laser lights illuminate skies over pier
- 6 Films to be screened across district as silent outdoor cinema launches
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of murder in Gorleston is released on bail
- 8 Joy as supported living service retains 'good' CQC inspection result
- 9 Wartime evacuees set to reunite in Lowestoft
- 10 Mountain bike stolen from outside gym on retail park
Dave Dye, founding partner at DHM, said the campaign was 'conversational' and aimed to 'capture a sense of Adnams' personality while allowing consumers to engage with the brand.'