Southwold brewer Adnams aims to find its voice
SOUTHWOLD brewer, distiller and retailer Adnams is this week launching a new marketing campaign.
The company has again teamed up with Soho-based communications agency DHM which was also responsible for Adnams' 'Beer From the Coast' campaign, which has run successfully since 2003.
While the coastal images were aimed at establishing a sense of place for the company, the new campaign, 'Let's Talk Beer', aims to give it a voice.
It initially involves posters and beer mats carrying 'stories' such as 'Broadside – It's rich. Or as one Facebook member said – 'It's not a beer, it's a pie'. (Thanks Jack!)'
Another reads: 'Have you seen our grass roofed distribution centre? You might have seen it and thought it was the only hill in Suffolk'.
You may also want to watch:
'Beer from the Coast established Adnams as the coastal brewer and we wanted to build on this by telling customers the wider Adnams story; the stories behind our beers, our values, our people and our home in Southwold,' said chief executive Andy Wood.
'As a small company, we value our conversations with all our customers and consumers. And where better to start those conversations than in a pub?'
- 1 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 2 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 3 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 4 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 5 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 6 Empty town centre shop sells at auction
- 7 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 8 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 9 'Dangerous' neck restraint led to death of Pontins guest, inquest finds
- 10 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days
Dave Dye, founding partner at DHM, said the campaign was 'conversational' and aimed to 'capture a sense of Adnams' personality while allowing consumers to engage with the brand.'