Southwold brewer Adnams aims to find its voice
SOUTHWOLD brewer, distiller and retailer Adnams is this week launching a new marketing campaign.
The company has again teamed up with Soho-based communications agency DHM which was also responsible for Adnams' 'Beer From the Coast' campaign, which has run successfully since 2003.
While the coastal images were aimed at establishing a sense of place for the company, the new campaign, 'Let's Talk Beer', aims to give it a voice.
It initially involves posters and beer mats carrying 'stories' such as 'Broadside – It's rich. Or as one Facebook member said – 'It's not a beer, it's a pie'. (Thanks Jack!)'
Another reads: 'Have you seen our grass roofed distribution centre? You might have seen it and thought it was the only hill in Suffolk'.
You may also want to watch:
'Beer from the Coast established Adnams as the coastal brewer and we wanted to build on this by telling customers the wider Adnams story; the stories behind our beers, our values, our people and our home in Southwold,' said chief executive Andy Wood.
'As a small company, we value our conversations with all our customers and consumers. And where better to start those conversations than in a pub?'
- 1 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 2 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 3 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 4 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 5 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 6 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 7 Flood warning as Suffolk set for 23 hours of heavy rain later this week
- 8 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 9 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 10 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
Dave Dye, founding partner at DHM, said the campaign was 'conversational' and aimed to 'capture a sense of Adnams' personality while allowing consumers to engage with the brand.'