Southwold death 'not suspicious'
THE death of a man in Southwold is not being treated as suspicious.Police were called to Southwold Market Place, near the Blue Lighthouse, just after 11am on Wednesday to reports that a man had died suddenly.
THE death of a man in Southwold is not being treated as suspicious.
Police were called to Southwold Market Place, near the Blue Lighthouse, just after 11am on Wednesday to reports that a man had died suddenly.
A 60-year-old man was pronounced dead at the scene.
A Suffolk police spokesman said initial investigations suggested there did not appear to be any suspicious circumstances, and an inquest would be held in due course.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 8 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 9 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 10 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws