Southwold death 'not suspicious'
THE death of a man in Southwold is not being treated as suspicious.Police were called to Southwold Market Place, near the Blue Lighthouse, just after 11am on Wednesday to reports that a man had died suddenly.
THE death of a man in Southwold is not being treated as suspicious.
Police were called to Southwold Market Place, near the Blue Lighthouse, just after 11am on Wednesday to reports that a man had died suddenly.
A 60-year-old man was pronounced dead at the scene.
A Suffolk police spokesman said initial investigations suggested there did not appear to be any suspicious circumstances, and an inquest would be held in due course.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 2 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 3 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 4 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 5 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 6 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 7 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 8 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 9 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 10 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch