Southwold hotel's hat-trick
AN EAST coast hotel is celebrating after winning a hat-trick of accolades.The Randolph Hotel in Reydon, near Southwold, has been highly commended in the 2009 Adnams Community Pub of the Year awards.
AN EAST coast hotel is celebrating after winning a hat-trick of accolades.
The Randolph Hotel in Reydon, near Southwold, has been highly commended in the 2009 Adnams Community Pub of the Year awards.
It has also been included in the 2010 Michelin Eating Out in Pubs guide and, for the first time in its history, the hotel has been added to the 2010 Good Pub Guide.
David and Donna Smith, who have been in charge of the hotel for five years, said: 'We are delighted to have been recognised by these local and national guides where inclusion is based on recommendation and merit alone. It is, we believe, testament to the hard work and enthusiasm of the entire team at The Randolph.'
- 1 Major £4.7m scheme under way to relocate pipelines in Lowestoft
- 2 Investigations continue after car crashed into home
- 3 Business growth means East Anglian energy firm is looking to recruit locals
- 4 Bin collections affected in parts of Lowestoft
- 5 Man's death 'not suspicious' after body found in Lowestoft
- 6 Police hunt witness after 'intoxicated' woman grabs buggy with child inside
- 7 Burglars break into garage and steal mountain bike
- 8 Former Grade II listed Post Office to be restored to former glory
- 9 Lowestoft in 2022 - How nightlife, tourism, retail and housing will change
- 10 Car windscreen smashed and tyres slashed in Lowestoft