Southwold hotel's hat-trick
AN EAST coast hotel is celebrating after winning a hat-trick of accolades.The Randolph Hotel in Reydon, near Southwold, has been highly commended in the 2009 Adnams Community Pub of the Year awards.
AN EAST coast hotel is celebrating after winning a hat-trick of accolades.
The Randolph Hotel in Reydon, near Southwold, has been highly commended in the 2009 Adnams Community Pub of the Year awards.
It has also been included in the 2010 Michelin Eating Out in Pubs guide and, for the first time in its history, the hotel has been added to the 2010 Good Pub Guide.
David and Donna Smith, who have been in charge of the hotel for five years, said: 'We are delighted to have been recognised by these local and national guides where inclusion is based on recommendation and merit alone. It is, we believe, testament to the hard work and enthusiasm of the entire team at The Randolph.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 2 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 3 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 4 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 5 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 6 Coastal town to feature on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip once more
- 7 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 8 Have your say about the future of Pakefield's eroding coastline
- 9 Large crowds flock to popular herring and ale fayre
- 10 Hunt for biker continues after cyclist seriously hurt in Lowestoft crash