Southwold hotel's hat-trick
AN EAST coast hotel is celebrating after winning a hat-trick of accolades.The Randolph Hotel in Reydon, near Southwold, has been highly commended in the 2009 Adnams Community Pub of the Year awards.
AN EAST coast hotel is celebrating after winning a hat-trick of accolades.
The Randolph Hotel in Reydon, near Southwold, has been highly commended in the 2009 Adnams Community Pub of the Year awards.
It has also been included in the 2010 Michelin Eating Out in Pubs guide and, for the first time in its history, the hotel has been added to the 2010 Good Pub Guide.
David and Donna Smith, who have been in charge of the hotel for five years, said: 'We are delighted to have been recognised by these local and national guides where inclusion is based on recommendation and merit alone. It is, we believe, testament to the hard work and enthusiasm of the entire team at The Randolph.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Charred remains show aftermath of fire at children's play area
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: Arsonist, burglar and drug dealer all behind bars
- 3 Investigations continue after drugs seized during raid
- 4 Cooler conditions keep crowds away from east coast
- 5 17-year-old boy missing for more than a month found
- 6 Man dies following collision on A12
- 7 Coronavirus jabs rolled out to people aged 56 to 59
- 8 Roads closed and traffic diverted for pothole repairs
- 9 Fire damages children's play area in Lowestoft
- 10 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees