Southwold hotel's hat-trick
AN EAST coast hotel is celebrating after winning a hat-trick of accolades.The Randolph Hotel in Reydon, near Southwold, has been highly commended in the 2009 Adnams Community Pub of the Year awards.
AN EAST coast hotel is celebrating after winning a hat-trick of accolades.
The Randolph Hotel in Reydon, near Southwold, has been highly commended in the 2009 Adnams Community Pub of the Year awards.
It has also been included in the 2010 Michelin Eating Out in Pubs guide and, for the first time in its history, the hotel has been added to the 2010 Good Pub Guide.
David and Donna Smith, who have been in charge of the hotel for five years, said: 'We are delighted to have been recognised by these local and national guides where inclusion is based on recommendation and merit alone. It is, we believe, testament to the hard work and enthusiasm of the entire team at The Randolph.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 2 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 3 Flats in Lowestoft fail to sell at auction
- 4 'Don't ask, don't get' - Town council says no to Lowestoft city status bid
- 5 Refurbished seafront toilet block set on fire in vandalism spree
- 6 Flood-hit school hails 'amazing' community response
- 7 Thieves steal Range Rover from street in Lowestoft
- 8 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 9 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 10 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary