Southwold Library book sale proves a big success
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A successful book stall has raised vital funds for a much loved coastal town library.
Held on Monday April 10, between 9am and 1pm, the book stall was organised by the Friends of Southwold Library.
The sale, hosted outside the Lloyds Bank in Southwold, offered visitors the chance to browse and purchase a range of books with the total funds raised coming to £63.10.
The funds will go towards helping to pay for children's activities at Southwold Library.
Charlotte Clark, Southwold Library manager, said: 'Thanks to all who donated books, bought books or helped on the day.'
You may also want to watch:
For more information about activities and events at Southwold Library call 01502 722 519 or visit www.suffolklibraries.co.uk and search 'Southwold Library'.
Do you have a Southwold story? Contact reporter Simon Ward by calling 01502 525 832 or by emailing: email@example.com
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Discovery of personal items in woods 'not suspicious', police confirm
- 6 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 7 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 8 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 9 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars