Southwold Library book sale proves a big success
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A successful book stall has raised vital funds for a much loved coastal town library.
Held on Monday April 10, between 9am and 1pm, the book stall was organised by the Friends of Southwold Library.
The sale, hosted outside the Lloyds Bank in Southwold, offered visitors the chance to browse and purchase a range of books with the total funds raised coming to £63.10.
The funds will go towards helping to pay for children's activities at Southwold Library.
Charlotte Clark, Southwold Library manager, said: 'Thanks to all who donated books, bought books or helped on the day.'
You may also want to watch:
For more information about activities and events at Southwold Library call 01502 722 519 or visit www.suffolklibraries.co.uk and search 'Southwold Library'.
Do you have a Southwold story? Contact reporter Simon Ward by calling 01502 525 832 or by emailing: email@example.com
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 3 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 4 Suffolk-built boats relive glory days on Oulton Broad
- 5 Latitude Festival 2021: Supergrass kicks off sunny second day
- 6 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 7 Chemical Brothers review: Sensory overload stuns Latitude crowd
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 10 Bouncing back: The perfect place in Lowestoft for a sunny day out