Southwold: Police appeal launched
POLICE preparing a coroners report into the death of a Southwold teenager earlier this year are appealing for information.Officers are making an appeal for anyone with further information to contact them after 19-year-old Daniel Hannant, from Reydon, was last seen around 11.
POLICE preparing a coroners report into the death of a Southwold teenager earlier this year are appealing for information.
Officers are making an appeal for anyone with further information to contact them after 19-year-old Daniel Hannant, from Reydon, was last seen around 11.30pm on Saturday, February 28.
He had been for a night out with friends at the Royal British Legion Club in Southwold.
Police began a search of the area and extensive media appeals were made at the time for anyone with information to come forward however, sadly, Daniel's body was found between Mights Road and Blyth Road allotments on the Blyth Road side of Buss Creek on Tuesday, March 3.
You may also want to watch:
While the death is not suspicious, officers putting together the coroners report are making a final appeal for anyone who may have information to come forward, before the completed report is put before the coroner for the inquest into Daniel's death.
Anyone with information should call Beccles police on 01986 835300.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 3 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 4 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 5 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 6 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 7 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 8 'Together again': Swans reunited after dog attack in Lowestoft park
- 9 Local recruitment crisis for dentists in east Suffolk
- 10 How well do you know Lowestoft?