Southwold: Police appeal launched
POLICE preparing a coroners report into the death of a Southwold teenager earlier this year are appealing for information.Officers are making an appeal for anyone with further information to contact them after 19-year-old Daniel Hannant, from Reydon, was last seen around 11.
POLICE preparing a coroners report into the death of a Southwold teenager earlier this year are appealing for information.
Officers are making an appeal for anyone with further information to contact them after 19-year-old Daniel Hannant, from Reydon, was last seen around 11.30pm on Saturday, February 28.
He had been for a night out with friends at the Royal British Legion Club in Southwold.
Police began a search of the area and extensive media appeals were made at the time for anyone with information to come forward however, sadly, Daniel's body was found between Mights Road and Blyth Road allotments on the Blyth Road side of Buss Creek on Tuesday, March 3.
While the death is not suspicious, officers putting together the coroners report are making a final appeal for anyone who may have information to come forward, before the completed report is put before the coroner for the inquest into Daniel's death.
Anyone with information should call Beccles police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Firefighters battle blaze in Lowestoft cliff face
- 2 Shock as knife found in Subway tuna sandwich
- 3 Mum's warning after children almost stung by jellyfish
- 4 5 cheap and free things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 5 'You're not Steve McQueen' - Vehicles reported for anti-social driving
- 6 Lowestoft man died after paramedics mistakenly told he had taken heroin
- 7 ‘Accessible to everyone:' Special party highlights new beach huts
- 8 Drought declared in Suffolk as temperatures set to soar this weekend
- 9 Teenager arrested after girl assaulted during robbery
- 10 Lowestoft's £24.9 million funding for regeneration projects approved