Southwold: Police appeal launched
POLICE preparing a coroners report into the death of a Southwold teenager earlier this year are appealing for information.Officers are making an appeal for anyone with further information to contact them after 19-year-old Daniel Hannant, from Reydon, was last seen around 11.
POLICE preparing a coroners report into the death of a Southwold teenager earlier this year are appealing for information.
Officers are making an appeal for anyone with further information to contact them after 19-year-old Daniel Hannant, from Reydon, was last seen around 11.30pm on Saturday, February 28.
He had been for a night out with friends at the Royal British Legion Club in Southwold.
Police began a search of the area and extensive media appeals were made at the time for anyone with information to come forward however, sadly, Daniel's body was found between Mights Road and Blyth Road allotments on the Blyth Road side of Buss Creek on Tuesday, March 3.
You may also want to watch:
While the death is not suspicious, officers putting together the coroners report are making a final appeal for anyone who may have information to come forward, before the completed report is put before the coroner for the inquest into Daniel's death.
Anyone with information should call Beccles police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 2 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 3 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 4 New dance academy on the lookout for members of all abilities
- 5 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment
- 6 Charity hero calls for more defibrillators after Eriksen collapse
- 7 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company
- 8 ‘Great opportunity’: Flats in coastal town set for auction
- 9 North Suffolk road to close with traffic diverted for gully repairs
- 10 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft