Southwold: Police appeal launched
POLICE preparing a coroners report into the death of a Southwold teenager earlier this year are appealing for information.Officers are making an appeal for anyone with further information to contact them after 19-year-old Daniel Hannant, from Reydon, was last seen around 11.
POLICE preparing a coroners report into the death of a Southwold teenager earlier this year are appealing for information.
Officers are making an appeal for anyone with further information to contact them after 19-year-old Daniel Hannant, from Reydon, was last seen around 11.30pm on Saturday, February 28.
He had been for a night out with friends at the Royal British Legion Club in Southwold.
Police began a search of the area and extensive media appeals were made at the time for anyone with information to come forward however, sadly, Daniel's body was found between Mights Road and Blyth Road allotments on the Blyth Road side of Buss Creek on Tuesday, March 3.
You may also want to watch:
While the death is not suspicious, officers putting together the coroners report are making a final appeal for anyone who may have information to come forward, before the completed report is put before the coroner for the inquest into Daniel's death.
Anyone with information should call Beccles police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Best friends to launch sweet shop together in seaside town
- 2 Parts of Waveney could be Covid-free for first time in months, figures show
- 3 Sex offender caught with indecent images avoids prison
- 4 'A big thank you' - Superheroes salute key workers and NHS staff
- 5 Plea to help find 17-year-old missing since February 2
- 6 Police receive nearly 140 calls about Covid breaches during sunny weekend
- 7 When do the clocks go forward in 2021?
- 8 Where are Norfolk and Waveney's Covid vaccination sites?
- 9 Tributes to kind-hearted dad-of-three who died from Covid
- 10 Covid vaccination centre opens at former court building