Spate of break-ins in Lowestoft
POLICE are seeking witnesses after a spate of shed and garage break-ins in Lowestoft overnight.The incidents happened overnight on Sunday and Monday as thieves struck in several incidents across the town.
POLICE are seeking witnesses after a spate of shed and garage break-ins in Lowestoft overnight.
The incidents happened overnight on Sunday and Monday as thieves struck in several incidents across the town.
Someone broke into a garage at a home in Beresford Road between 10.30pm last night (Sunday) and 6.30am this morning (Monday) as seven small propane gas bottles and tilly lamps were stolen.
A garage at the back of a home in Rotterdam Road was broken into between 11.30pm and 7am but, at this stage, it is not known whether anything was taken.
You may also want to watch:
A shed at the back of a home in Kent Road was broken into between 11pm and 11am and a blue bench grinder, a child's blue and silver scooter and trowels, hammers and other tools in a black bucket were stolen. Someone also attempted to gain entry to another garage at the back of a home in Kent Road between 6pm and 6.15am, but this was unsuccessful.
Information about the break-ins should be directed to Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 3 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 4 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 5 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 6 Discovery of personal items in woods 'not suspicious', police confirm
- 7 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 8 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 High Sheriff praises mental health support at high school in Lowestoft