Spate of break-ins in Lowestoft
POLICE are seeking witnesses after a spate of shed and garage break-ins in Lowestoft overnight.The incidents happened overnight on Sunday and Monday as thieves struck in several incidents across the town.
POLICE are seeking witnesses after a spate of shed and garage break-ins in Lowestoft overnight.
The incidents happened overnight on Sunday and Monday as thieves struck in several incidents across the town.
Someone broke into a garage at a home in Beresford Road between 10.30pm last night (Sunday) and 6.30am this morning (Monday) as seven small propane gas bottles and tilly lamps were stolen.
A garage at the back of a home in Rotterdam Road was broken into between 11.30pm and 7am but, at this stage, it is not known whether anything was taken.
You may also want to watch:
A shed at the back of a home in Kent Road was broken into between 11pm and 11am and a blue bench grinder, a child's blue and silver scooter and trowels, hammers and other tools in a black bucket were stolen. Someone also attempted to gain entry to another garage at the back of a home in Kent Road between 6pm and 6.15am, but this was unsuccessful.
Information about the break-ins should be directed to Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 2 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 3 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 4 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 5 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 6 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 7 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 8 Arson probe after flames from lit aerosol cans cause late night damage
- 9 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 10 'Marmite' beach huts supported despite disability concerns