Spate of break-ins in Lowestoft
POLICE are seeking witnesses after a spate of shed and garage break-ins in Lowestoft overnight.The incidents happened overnight on Sunday and Monday as thieves struck in several incidents across the town.
POLICE are seeking witnesses after a spate of shed and garage break-ins in Lowestoft overnight.
The incidents happened overnight on Sunday and Monday as thieves struck in several incidents across the town.
Someone broke into a garage at a home in Beresford Road between 10.30pm last night (Sunday) and 6.30am this morning (Monday) as seven small propane gas bottles and tilly lamps were stolen.
A garage at the back of a home in Rotterdam Road was broken into between 11.30pm and 7am but, at this stage, it is not known whether anything was taken.
You may also want to watch:
A shed at the back of a home in Kent Road was broken into between 11pm and 11am and a blue bench grinder, a child's blue and silver scooter and trowels, hammers and other tools in a black bucket were stolen. Someone also attempted to gain entry to another garage at the back of a home in Kent Road between 6pm and 6.15am, but this was unsuccessful.
Information about the break-ins should be directed to Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Woman in 60s taken to hospital following collision
- 2 Drivers face diversions as bridge set for overnight closures
- 3 Lowestoft primary school's long-serving midday supervisor hailed after retirement
- 4 Films to be screened across district as silent outdoor cinema launches
- 5 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 6 Boat trip firm hopes to move launches to Heritage Quay
- 7 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder in Gorleston is released on bail
- 9 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 10 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold