Spate of break-ins in Lowestoft
POLICE are seeking witnesses after a spate of shed and garage break-ins in Lowestoft overnight.The incidents happened overnight on Sunday and Monday as thieves struck in several incidents across the town.
POLICE are seeking witnesses after a spate of shed and garage break-ins in Lowestoft overnight.
The incidents happened overnight on Sunday and Monday as thieves struck in several incidents across the town.
Someone broke into a garage at a home in Beresford Road between 10.30pm last night (Sunday) and 6.30am this morning (Monday) as seven small propane gas bottles and tilly lamps were stolen.
A garage at the back of a home in Rotterdam Road was broken into between 11.30pm and 7am but, at this stage, it is not known whether anything was taken.
You may also want to watch:
A shed at the back of a home in Kent Road was broken into between 11pm and 11am and a blue bench grinder, a child's blue and silver scooter and trowels, hammers and other tools in a black bucket were stolen. Someone also attempted to gain entry to another garage at the back of a home in Kent Road between 6pm and 6.15am, but this was unsuccessful.
Information about the break-ins should be directed to Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 3 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 4 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 5 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 6 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 7 Former EDL organiser calls Covid 'a radical extremist's dream'
- 8 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- 9 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 10 Why some over 70s get the Covid vaccine before over 80s