Spate of thefts in Kessingland
POLICE are linking three thefts in Kessingland after homes were targeted overnight on Wednesday and yesterday (Thursday).A wooden bird table and planter were stolen by thieves from the back garden of a home in Griffith Close.
POLICE are linking three thefts in Kessingland after homes were targeted overnight on Wednesday and yesterday (Thursday).
A wooden bird table and planter were stolen by thieves from the back garden of a home in Griffith Close. Thieves struck between 10pm on Wednesday and 6.30am on Thursday.
In a separate theft, another home in Griffith Close was targeted between 5pm on Wednesday and 5pm on Thursday as garden lights were stolen from the front garden.
And in the final burglary, a garden bench was stolen from the front garden of a house on The Paddocks between 7pm on Wednesday and 10am on Thursday.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: 'Officers are linking the three crimes above and anyone with information should telephone Lowestoft Police on 01986 835300.'
- 1 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 2 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 3 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 4 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 5 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 6 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 7 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 8 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 9 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 10 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction