Spate of vandalism in Lowestoft
POLICE are seeking witnesses after vandals struck in three criminal damage incidents in Lowestoft over the past few days.
• The windscreen and other windows of a silver BMW parked in Stradbroke Road were smashed between 6.25pm and 6.40pm last Friday (November 19).
Police are keen to speak to a man who was seen walking along the road, who told a neighbour that he had seen a vehicle pulling away after the damage had been caused. If this was you, or if you have any information about the incident or the person responsible, please call PC 266 Neasham.
• The top of a panel in a fence at the side of a home in Arnhem Court was damaged between 4pm last Friday and 8.50am on Saturday, November 20.
Anyone who saw the incident or has information about who caused the damage is asked to call PCSO Vincent.
You may also want to watch:
• Someone removed a horizontal bar from a piece of trellis on top of a brick wall in the back garden of a home in Kirkley Run between 7am on Sunday, November 7 and 5pm on Tuesday, November 16. Anyone with information about who caused the damage should call PC 1646 Sillett.
• If you can help with any of these appeals, please contact the officer listed at Lowestoft police station on 01986 835300.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 4 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 5 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 6 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 7 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 8 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 9 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 10 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days