Spate of vandalism in Lowestoft
POLICE are seeking witnesses after vandals struck in three criminal damage incidents in Lowestoft over the past few days.
• The windscreen and other windows of a silver BMW parked in Stradbroke Road were smashed between 6.25pm and 6.40pm last Friday (November 19).
Police are keen to speak to a man who was seen walking along the road, who told a neighbour that he had seen a vehicle pulling away after the damage had been caused. If this was you, or if you have any information about the incident or the person responsible, please call PC 266 Neasham.
• The top of a panel in a fence at the side of a home in Arnhem Court was damaged between 4pm last Friday and 8.50am on Saturday, November 20.
Anyone who saw the incident or has information about who caused the damage is asked to call PCSO Vincent.
• Someone removed a horizontal bar from a piece of trellis on top of a brick wall in the back garden of a home in Kirkley Run between 7am on Sunday, November 7 and 5pm on Tuesday, November 16. Anyone with information about who caused the damage should call PC 1646 Sillett.
• If you can help with any of these appeals, please contact the officer listed at Lowestoft police station on 01986 835300.
- 1 Firefighters battle blaze in Lowestoft cliff face
- 2 Shock as knife found in Subway tuna sandwich
- 3 Mum's warning after children almost stung by jellyfish
- 4 5 cheap and free things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 5 'You're not Steve McQueen' - Vehicles reported for anti-social driving
- 6 Lowestoft man died after paramedics mistakenly told he had taken heroin
- 7 ‘Accessible to everyone:' Special party highlights new beach huts
- 8 Drought declared in Suffolk as temperatures set to soar this weekend
- 9 Teenager arrested after girl assaulted during robbery
- 10 Lowestoft's £24.9 million funding for regeneration projects approved