Spate of vehicles seized by police in Lowestoft
- Credit: Lowestoft Police
Police have issued various warnings to drivers after two cars were seized for having no insurance, drivers being banned and one pedal bike was used for anti-social behaviour.
Recently, officers had issued a fresh warning to motorbike, moped and scooter riders following a spate of thefts around Lowestoft, owners have been urged to be vigilant about security and to report any suspicious activity.
A pedal bike was seized on Kirkley Ham, Lowestoft, because it was being used to cause anti-social behaviour.
Police posted on social media: "Seized under Sec 59 for ASB in the area of Kirkley Ham, Lowestoft.
"The SNT & NRT will take positive action with regards to vehicles used in an anti social manner and are asking members of the public to report ASB."
Police also seized a car on Tower Road, Lowestoft because the driver had no insurance, no driving licence and was also disqualified.
You may also want to watch:
Another car was seized on Hollingsworth Road, Lowestoft because the driver was also disqualified.
- 1 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 2 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 3 ‘Great opportunity’: Flats in coastal town set for auction
- 4 Classic VW camper van gutted by fire on A47
- 5 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company
- 6 Thief smashed window to steal money box from car
- 7 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment
- 8 Filthy houses sought to feature in Channel 5 show
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 Visually impaired woman urges people with diabetes to get retinal screenings