Sprinkle some joy in Lowestoft
LOWESTOFT'S Fairy Godmother is asking for pantomime goers to help sprinkle a little joy across the town by donating toys to local charities.People are being asked to donate their unwanted toys to help bring some festive joy into the lives of under-privileged children.
LOWESTOFT'S Fairy Godmother is asking for pantomime goers to help sprinkle a little joy across the town by donating toys to local charities.
People are being asked to donate their unwanted toys to help bring some festive joy into the lives of under-privileged children. And in return they will receive money off tickets to see Cinderella at the Marina Theatre in Lowestoft this Christmas.
The Journal has teamed up with the Marina Theatre, Beach Radio, the YMCA and this year's pantomime producers, to launch Cinderella's Christmas Toy Appeal.
Anyone who donates a toy at the box office will receive a �3 discount on any top priced seat for the production, as long as they book before the end of November. The donated toys will then be distributed to local charity shops for resale in time for Christmas, allowing other children in the area to benefit from them.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, terms and conditions or to book seats to see the pantomime, which stars Anne Charleston as The Fairy Godmother and Dave Benson Phillips as Buttons, call the box office on 01502 533200.
- 1 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 2 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 3 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 4 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 5 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 6 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 7 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 8 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 9 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 10 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch