St Maraget's Church, Lowestoft
Services for the second Sunday after Easter will begin with holy communion at 8am and sung eucharist at 10am and the day will conclude with evensong at 6.
Services for the second Sunday after Easter will begin with holy communion at 8am and sung eucharist at 10am and the day will conclude with evensong at 6.30 pm.
Between the normal routine of Sunday services, St Margaret's will be holding the annual general meeting of its Parochial Church Council. The meeting will be in the church, at 11am, at the conclusion of sung eucharist.
Later, in the afternoon, the annual St George's Day parade to St Margaret's will take place, for the service at 3pm.
At the end of next week, on Saturday, May 2, St. Margaret's Mothers Union will be holding an afternoon tea in the church centre, from 2.30 to 4.30pm, with all the usual stalls, in aid of funds. The event is open to all.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 2 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 3 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 4 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 5 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 6 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 7 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 8 Arson probe after flames from lit aerosol cans cause late night damage
- 9 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 10 'Marmite' beach huts supported despite disability concerns