St Maraget's Church, Lowestoft
Services for the second Sunday after Easter will begin with holy communion at 8am and sung eucharist at 10am and the day will conclude with evensong at 6.
Services for the second Sunday after Easter will begin with holy communion at 8am and sung eucharist at 10am and the day will conclude with evensong at 6.30 pm.
Between the normal routine of Sunday services, St Margaret's will be holding the annual general meeting of its Parochial Church Council. The meeting will be in the church, at 11am, at the conclusion of sung eucharist.
Later, in the afternoon, the annual St George's Day parade to St Margaret's will take place, for the service at 3pm.
At the end of next week, on Saturday, May 2, St. Margaret's Mothers Union will be holding an afternoon tea in the church centre, from 2.30 to 4.30pm, with all the usual stalls, in aid of funds. The event is open to all.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 2 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 3 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 4 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 5 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 6 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 7 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 8 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 9 Have your say about the future of Pakefield's eroding coastline
- 10 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft