St Maraget's Church, Lowestoft
Services for the second Sunday after Easter will begin with holy communion at 8am and sung eucharist at 10am and the day will conclude with evensong at 6.
Services for the second Sunday after Easter will begin with holy communion at 8am and sung eucharist at 10am and the day will conclude with evensong at 6.30 pm.
Between the normal routine of Sunday services, St Margaret's will be holding the annual general meeting of its Parochial Church Council. The meeting will be in the church, at 11am, at the conclusion of sung eucharist.
Later, in the afternoon, the annual St George's Day parade to St Margaret's will take place, for the service at 3pm.
At the end of next week, on Saturday, May 2, St. Margaret's Mothers Union will be holding an afternoon tea in the church centre, from 2.30 to 4.30pm, with all the usual stalls, in aid of funds. The event is open to all.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 3 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 4 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 5 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 6 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 7 Former EDL organiser calls Covid 'a radical extremist's dream'
- 8 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- 9 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 10 Why some over 70s get the Covid vaccine before over 80s