St Maraget's Church, Lowestoft
Services for the second Sunday after Easter will begin with holy communion at 8am and sung eucharist at 10am and the day will conclude with evensong at 6.
Services for the second Sunday after Easter will begin with holy communion at 8am and sung eucharist at 10am and the day will conclude with evensong at 6.30 pm.
Between the normal routine of Sunday services, St Margaret's will be holding the annual general meeting of its Parochial Church Council. The meeting will be in the church, at 11am, at the conclusion of sung eucharist.
Later, in the afternoon, the annual St George's Day parade to St Margaret's will take place, for the service at 3pm.
At the end of next week, on Saturday, May 2, St. Margaret's Mothers Union will be holding an afternoon tea in the church centre, from 2.30 to 4.30pm, with all the usual stalls, in aid of funds. The event is open to all.
- 1 Landlord 'sells Lowestoft Banksy work for £2 million'
- 2 Lowestoft man used toy gun to steal can of Dr Pepper from kebab shop
- 3 Lowestoft man arrested 200 miles from home after police hunt
- 4 Lowestoft man denies High Street assault
- 5 Two e-scooters and cannabis seized in Lowestoft
- 6 Major £4.7m scheme under way to relocate pipelines in Lowestoft
- 7 Suffolk seaside resort named among the poshest villages in the UK
- 8 Mountain bike stolen during burglary near Lowestoft
- 9 Man's death 'not suspicious' after body found in Lowestoft
- 10 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products