Stalls aplenty at school’s Christmas craft fair
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Festive fun will take centre stage at a Lowestoft-area school later this month.
The Warren School Christmas craft fair will be held on Saturday, November 25.
Organised by the Warren School Association, the fair takes place from 11am to 3pm at the school in Clarkes Lane, Oulton Broad.
A spokesman for the organisers said: 'We will have a wide range of stalls selling lots of Christmas crafts and gifts.
'Santa will be paying us a visit and there will be entertainment from the Lowestoft Signing Choir.
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments, including lovely homemade cakes, will be available, along with fundraising stalls and a raffle.'
The Warren learners will be having their own 'Mini Enterprise' stall, selling handmade items. Come along and join in the fun. Free entry and parking.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 4 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 5 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 6 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 7 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 8 Tree planted in memory of town councillor who 'worked tirelessly'
- 9 Millions of bank customers hit by cashpoint and app glitch
- 10 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary