Stalls aplenty at school’s Christmas craft fair
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Festive fun will take centre stage at a Lowestoft-area school later this month.
The Warren School Christmas craft fair will be held on Saturday, November 25.
Organised by the Warren School Association, the fair takes place from 11am to 3pm at the school in Clarkes Lane, Oulton Broad.
A spokesman for the organisers said: 'We will have a wide range of stalls selling lots of Christmas crafts and gifts.
'Santa will be paying us a visit and there will be entertainment from the Lowestoft Signing Choir.
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments, including lovely homemade cakes, will be available, along with fundraising stalls and a raffle.'
The Warren learners will be having their own 'Mini Enterprise' stall, selling handmade items. Come along and join in the fun. Free entry and parking.
- 1 Large crowds flock to popular herring and ale fayre
- 2 Duo spared jail for breaking birthday party-goer's jaw in two places
- 3 New service manager unveiled at care home in Lowestoft
- 4 Latest coronavirus cases show another rise in East Suffolk
- 5 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 6 Man charged with robbery after threatening staff with toy gun
- 7 Alexa Auto stolen from car during early morning theft in Lowestoft
- 8 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 9 Man appears in court charged with toy gun robbery in Lowestoft
- 10 Don't 'buckle to pressure': Warning as Nottingham Knockers target homes