Star-studded line up for Oulton Broad charity show
- Credit: Archant
A star-studded line up of performers have taken to the stage for a special show at Ivy House Country Hotel in Oulton Broad.
Bobby Davro, one of the UK's leading impressionists, headlined The Grand Order of the Water Rats charity evening.
The variety show also attracted the likes of Britain's Got Talent ventriloquist Steve Hewlett, skiffle king Chas McDevitt and guitar instrumentalist Kevin Dean.
The evening was hosted and compered by the reigning King Rat Ian Richards.
The Grand Order of Water Rats is an exclusive entertainment fraternity and charitable organisation, based in London, which raises money for a wide range of beneficiaries including national charities, vocational projects for disabled young people and bursaries for music and drama students.
You may also want to watch:
Dr Adrian Parton, owner of Ivy House Country Hotel said: 'It was a truly fantastic evening. The show was brilliant, extremely well attended and it was for a fabulous cause.'
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 4 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 5 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 6 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 7 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 8 Tree planted in memory of town councillor who 'worked tirelessly'
- 9 Millions of bank customers hit by cashpoint and app glitch
- 10 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary