Star-studded line up for Oulton Broad charity show
- Credit: Archant
A star-studded line up of performers have taken to the stage for a special show at Ivy House Country Hotel in Oulton Broad.
Bobby Davro, one of the UK's leading impressionists, headlined The Grand Order of the Water Rats charity evening.
The variety show also attracted the likes of Britain's Got Talent ventriloquist Steve Hewlett, skiffle king Chas McDevitt and guitar instrumentalist Kevin Dean.
The evening was hosted and compered by the reigning King Rat Ian Richards.
The Grand Order of Water Rats is an exclusive entertainment fraternity and charitable organisation, based in London, which raises money for a wide range of beneficiaries including national charities, vocational projects for disabled young people and bursaries for music and drama students.
You may also want to watch:
Dr Adrian Parton, owner of Ivy House Country Hotel said: 'It was a truly fantastic evening. The show was brilliant, extremely well attended and it was for a fabulous cause.'
- 1 Duo spared jail for breaking birthday party-goer's jaw in two places
- 2 Large crowds flock to popular herring and ale fayre
- 3 New service manager unveiled at care home in Lowestoft
- 4 Man charged with robbery after threatening staff with toy gun
- 5 Latest coronavirus cases show another rise in East Suffolk
- 6 Alexa Auto stolen from car during early morning theft in Lowestoft
- 7 Man appears in court charged with toy gun robbery in Lowestoft
- 8 New lease of life with go-ahead for apartments above former McDonalds
- 9 Don't 'buckle to pressure': Warning as Nottingham Knockers target homes
- 10 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft