Step out and enjoy a healthy walk
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have three walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, November 5, a five-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Blundeston area.
Walkers are asked to meet at Blundeston Church at 1.30pm and park in Blundeston. For more details call 07550 078569.
Also on Sunday, at 10.30am, a nine-mile walk will be held in the Shipmeadow area. Meet at Manor Farm Cottage, Low Road, Shipmeadow. Share cars, if possible as limited parking, or use the lay-bys on the nearby B1062. This walk includes a picnic lunch with tea and cakes after the walk.
For more details call 01502 713172.
You may also want to watch:
Next Wednesday, November 8 a five-mile walk will be held in the Thurton area. Meet at the George and Dragon PH, Thurton at 10.30am. For more details call 07743 092 850.
The Waveney Ramblers annual general meeting will be held on November 23 at the Quaker Hall in Beccles.
- 1 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 2 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 3 Empty town centre shop sells at auction
- 4 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 5 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 6 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days
- 7 New faces announced for town councils after election votes counted
- 8 Firefighters rescue kittiwake caught in controversial netting
- 9 Coastal Post Office branch to close for four weeks
- 10 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing