Step out and enjoy a healthy walk
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have three walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, November 5, a five-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Blundeston area.
Walkers are asked to meet at Blundeston Church at 1.30pm and park in Blundeston. For more details call 07550 078569.
Also on Sunday, at 10.30am, a nine-mile walk will be held in the Shipmeadow area. Meet at Manor Farm Cottage, Low Road, Shipmeadow. Share cars, if possible as limited parking, or use the lay-bys on the nearby B1062. This walk includes a picnic lunch with tea and cakes after the walk.
For more details call 01502 713172.
You may also want to watch:
Next Wednesday, November 8 a five-mile walk will be held in the Thurton area. Meet at the George and Dragon PH, Thurton at 10.30am. For more details call 07743 092 850.
The Waveney Ramblers annual general meeting will be held on November 23 at the Quaker Hall in Beccles.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 4 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 5 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 6 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 7 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 8 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 9 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 10 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days