Step out and enjoy a healthy walk
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have three walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, November 5, a five-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Blundeston area.
Walkers are asked to meet at Blundeston Church at 1.30pm and park in Blundeston. For more details call 07550 078569.
Also on Sunday, at 10.30am, a nine-mile walk will be held in the Shipmeadow area. Meet at Manor Farm Cottage, Low Road, Shipmeadow. Share cars, if possible as limited parking, or use the lay-bys on the nearby B1062. This walk includes a picnic lunch with tea and cakes after the walk.
For more details call 01502 713172.
You may also want to watch:
Next Wednesday, November 8 a five-mile walk will be held in the Thurton area. Meet at the George and Dragon PH, Thurton at 10.30am. For more details call 07743 092 850.
The Waveney Ramblers annual general meeting will be held on November 23 at the Quaker Hall in Beccles.
- 1 Flames and spectacular laser lights illuminate skies over pier
- 2 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 3 People stranded on sandspit spark emergency response
- 4 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 5 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 6 Suffolk-built boats relive glory days on Oulton Broad
- 7 Vandals rip off car wing mirrors in Lowestoft street
- 8 Vacancy on town council after resignation
- 9 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 10 Joy and relief as Latitude passes off successfully