Step out and enjoy healthy walks across district
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, September 11 a 3.8-mile walk will be held in Southwold. Walkers should park next to the water tower on Southwold Common at 10.30am. Also on Monday a one-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Park in the car park at the back of the White Hart Hotel at 2pm.
On Tuesday, September 12 a 2.7-mile walk will be held in Mutford. Park in Mutford village hall car park at 10.30am.
Next Wednesday, September 13 a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Normanston Park, Lowestoft. Next Friday, September 15, a 2.5-mile walk will be held in Ringsfield. Meet at Ringsfield village hall car park at 10.30am.
Call OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk for further details.
You may also want to watch:
Are you holding an event in Waveney? Send your details to email@example.com
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 6 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 7 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 8 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 9 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 10 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021