Step out and enjoy healthy walks across district
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, September 11 a 3.8-mile walk will be held in Southwold. Walkers should park next to the water tower on Southwold Common at 10.30am. Also on Monday a one-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Park in the car park at the back of the White Hart Hotel at 2pm.
On Tuesday, September 12 a 2.7-mile walk will be held in Mutford. Park in Mutford village hall car park at 10.30am.
Next Wednesday, September 13 a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Normanston Park, Lowestoft. Next Friday, September 15, a 2.5-mile walk will be held in Ringsfield. Meet at Ringsfield village hall car park at 10.30am.
Call OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk for further details.
You may also want to watch:
Are you holding an event in Waveney? Send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 3 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 4 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 5 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 6 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 7 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 8 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 9 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal
- 10 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight