Step out and enjoy healthy walks across district
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, September 4 a 3.1-mile walk will be held near Loddon. Walkers should meet at the Hardley Staithe car park, Loddon at 10.30am.
Also on Monday a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Park in the car park at the back of the White Hart Hotel, Halesworth at 2pm.
On Tuesday, September 5 a 3.25-mile walk will be held near Beccles. Park in the lay-by on the Beccles/Bungay Road, near Barsham Church, at 10.30am.
Next Wednesday, September 6, a two-mile walk will be held in Kessingland. Park in the beach car park in Church Road at 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
Next Friday, September 8, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Shadingfield. Meet at Park Farm, Shadingfield at 10.30am.
Call OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk for further details.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 3 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 4 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 5 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 6 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 7 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 8 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 9 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal
- 10 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight