Step out and enjoy series of healthy walks
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, August 20, a 10-mile walk will be held from King's Lynn to Dersingham.
Walkers are asked to meet at Lynn Road, Dersingham at 10.45am in order to catch the Coast Hopper bus at 11.01am to King's Lynn bus station for a walk back to Dersingham that includes a picnic lunch.
For more details, you can call 01502 475188.
On Wednesday, August 23 a five-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Wissett and Chediston area.
You may also want to watch:
Meet at the village car park at 10.30am. This walk includes an optional lunch at the Plough, if the renovation is complete, or the Rumburgh Buck.
Call 01986 893023 for more details about this walk.
- 1 Hotels launch search for more than 20 new staff members
- 2 Lowestoft man fined £2,000 for noise offences after warning
- 3 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 4 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 5 New restaurant offering 'finest Asian cuisine' opens in Lowestoft
- 6 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 7 School sites targeted as vandals cause damage across Lowestoft
- 8 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 9 Bomb disposal unit detonate device found on beach
- 10 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed