Step out and enjoy series of healthy walks
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, August 20, a 10-mile walk will be held from King's Lynn to Dersingham.
Walkers are asked to meet at Lynn Road, Dersingham at 10.45am in order to catch the Coast Hopper bus at 11.01am to King's Lynn bus station for a walk back to Dersingham that includes a picnic lunch.
For more details, you can call 01502 475188.
On Wednesday, August 23 a five-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Wissett and Chediston area.
You may also want to watch:
Meet at the village car park at 10.30am. This walk includes an optional lunch at the Plough, if the renovation is complete, or the Rumburgh Buck.
Call 01986 893023 for more details about this walk.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 3 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 4 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 5 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Latitude Festival 2021: Supergrass kicks off sunny second day
- 8 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 9 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft