Step out and enjoy series of healthy walks
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, August 20, a 10-mile walk will be held from King's Lynn to Dersingham.
Walkers are asked to meet at Lynn Road, Dersingham at 10.45am in order to catch the Coast Hopper bus at 11.01am to King's Lynn bus station for a walk back to Dersingham that includes a picnic lunch.
For more details, you can call 01502 475188.
On Wednesday, August 23 a five-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Wissett and Chediston area.
You may also want to watch:
Meet at the village car park at 10.30am. This walk includes an optional lunch at the Plough, if the renovation is complete, or the Rumburgh Buck.
Call 01986 893023 for more details about this walk.
- 1 Man who assaulted young girl has sex offences prevention order lifted
- 2 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 3 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
- 4 Town's Post Office branch to reopen
- 5 Empty town centre store sells ahead of auction
- 6 Plea to identify woman after staffie attacks three dogs in Kessingland
- 7 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'
- 8 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 9 Lifeboat launched to kayakers 'in trouble' off coast
- 10 What's opening in Waveney from May 17?