Step out and enjoy series of healthy walks
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have three walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, August 27, a 10-mile walk will be held in the Kessingland area.
Walkers are asked to meet at the junction of Rectory Road and The Street, Carlton Colville at 10.30am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
Call 01502 562031 for more details.
On Wednesday, August 30 a five-mile walk will be held in the Westleton area.
You may also want to watch:
Walkers are asked to meet at Westleton Heath car park at 10.30am.
Call 01502 740665 for more details about this walk.
- 1 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 2 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 3 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 4 Warning after man duped into paying £300 to 'forceful' rogue traders
- 5 Two Lowestoft recycling rounds costing £50,000 in contaminated waste
- 6 Sadness at latest Lowestoft town centre store closure
- 7 Man charged with driving offences following police pursuit
- 8 'Life and soul of the party': Lowestoft pub boss remembered
- 9 Three men arrested after van targeted in break-in
- 10 Teen burglar netted £80k of goods in four-year spree
On Thursday, August 31 a nine-mile walk will be held in the Gillingham/Geldeston area.
Walkers are asked to meet at Beccles Quay car park at 10.30am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch and a pub nearby.
For more details on this walk call 01986 781457.