Step out and enjoy series of healthy walks
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have three walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, August 27, a 10-mile walk will be held in the Kessingland area.
Walkers are asked to meet at the junction of Rectory Road and The Street, Carlton Colville at 10.30am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
Call 01502 562031 for more details.
On Wednesday, August 30 a five-mile walk will be held in the Westleton area.
You may also want to watch:
Walkers are asked to meet at Westleton Heath car park at 10.30am.
Call 01502 740665 for more details about this walk.
- 1 Police arrest wanted 55-year-old man who was missing for 5 months
- 2 Seven arrested and three charged with supplying cocaine after large police presence in village
- 3 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 4 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 5 Bridge to close with traffic set to be diverted
- 6 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 7 'Slowly drowning' - Publican's concerns over Tier 2 restrictions
- 8 Wanted man from Lowestoft arrested in London
- 9 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary
- 10 Manager's tears of happiness at hotel accolade
On Thursday, August 31 a nine-mile walk will be held in the Gillingham/Geldeston area.
Walkers are asked to meet at Beccles Quay car park at 10.30am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch and a pub nearby.
For more details on this walk call 01986 781457.