Step out and enjoy series of healthy walks
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have three walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, August 27, a 10-mile walk will be held in the Kessingland area.
Walkers are asked to meet at the junction of Rectory Road and The Street, Carlton Colville at 10.30am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
Call 01502 562031 for more details.
On Wednesday, August 30 a five-mile walk will be held in the Westleton area.
You may also want to watch:
Walkers are asked to meet at Westleton Heath car park at 10.30am.
Call 01502 740665 for more details about this walk.
- 1 New £9m school building opened by children's commissioner
- 2 Confiscation hearing adjourned for North sea jet ski drug smugglers
- 3 Academy in Lowestoft receives Ofsted praise for 'effective action'
- 4 Popular Lowestoft restaurant revealed as English curry award finalist
- 5 Mum of four set to return to the stage in Lowestoft - after a decade away
- 6 East Suffolk's coronavirus case rate increases, but rates still half England's average
- 7 Thieves steal moped from driveway of home in south Lowestoft
- 8 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 9 Is Lowestoft becoming 'party central' of the east coast?
- 10 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
On Thursday, August 31 a nine-mile walk will be held in the Gillingham/Geldeston area.
Walkers are asked to meet at Beccles Quay car park at 10.30am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch and a pub nearby.
For more details on this walk call 01986 781457.