Step out and enjoy some healthy walks
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have three walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, February 5, at 10am, a nine-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Dunwich/Westleton area.
Meet at Dunwich Forest car park, on the right hand side, for this walk that includes a picnic lunch. For more details call 01986 781457.
Next Wednesday, February 8, a five-mile walk will be held in the Reydon area. Meet at Reydon Church car park, at the bungalow end, for this walk that starts at 10.30am. For more details call 01502 723988.
Next Thursday, February 9 a ten-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the North Cove/Carlton Marshes area. Meet at North Cove Church for this walk that includes a picnic lunch. For more details call 01502 475188.
You may also want to watch:
Next month, the Waveney Ramblers' tea party for 2017 will be held at St Andrews Village Hall, with details to come.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 4 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 5 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 6 Local elections 2021: Green gains and Conservative majority in east Suffolk
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 9 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 10 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'