Step out and enjoy some healthy walks
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have three walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, February 5, at 10am, a nine-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Dunwich/Westleton area.
Meet at Dunwich Forest car park, on the right hand side, for this walk that includes a picnic lunch. For more details call 01986 781457.
Next Wednesday, February 8, a five-mile walk will be held in the Reydon area. Meet at Reydon Church car park, at the bungalow end, for this walk that starts at 10.30am. For more details call 01502 723988.
Next Thursday, February 9 a ten-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the North Cove/Carlton Marshes area. Meet at North Cove Church for this walk that includes a picnic lunch. For more details call 01502 475188.
You may also want to watch:
Next month, the Waveney Ramblers' tea party for 2017 will be held at St Andrews Village Hall, with details to come.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 5 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 8 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham