Step out and enjoy some healthy walks
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, September 10, a nine-mile walk will be held in the Hinton and Westleton area.
Walkers are asked to meet at Dunwich Road car park at 10.30am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
Call 01502 475188 for more details about this walk.
On Wednesday, September 13 a five-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Kelsale and Carlton area.
You may also want to watch:
Walkers are asked to meet at Kelsale village car park at 10.30am.
Call 01986 875694 for more details about this walk.
- 1 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 2 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 3 Hotels launch search for more than 20 new staff members
- 4 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 5 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 6 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 7 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 8 Lowestoft man fined £2,000 for noise offences after warning
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
The Waveney Ramblers annual meeting (AGM) will be held on November 23 at Quaker Hall, Beccles.
Are you holding an event in Waveney? You can tell The Journal by calling reporters on 01502 525820 or alternatively you can send your details via email to email@example.com