Step out and enjoy some healthy walks
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, September 10, a nine-mile walk will be held in the Hinton and Westleton area.
Walkers are asked to meet at Dunwich Road car park at 10.30am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
Call 01502 475188 for more details about this walk.
On Wednesday, September 13 a five-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Kelsale and Carlton area.
You may also want to watch:
Walkers are asked to meet at Kelsale village car park at 10.30am.
Call 01986 875694 for more details about this walk.
- 1 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 2 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 3 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 4 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 5 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 6 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 7 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 8 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 9 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 10 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
The Waveney Ramblers annual meeting (AGM) will be held on November 23 at Quaker Hall, Beccles.
Are you holding an event in Waveney? You can tell The Journal by calling reporters on 01502 525820 or alternatively you can send your details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org