Step out and enjoy some healthy walks
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, November 19, a 10-mile walk will be held in the Farnham/Snape area.
Walkers are asked to meet at Farnham Church – which has roadside parking – at 10am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
For further details call 01502 475188.
Next Wednesday, November 22 a five-mile walk will be held in the Corton and Gunton area. Meet at Sparrows Nest car park in Lowestoft at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
For further details call 01502 581058.
On Thursday, November 23 the Waveney Ramblers annual general meeting will be held at the Quaker Hall in Beccles.
- 1 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 2 RNLI called as guard vessel found aground
- 3 'I need to see a body' - Sister's torment over speedboat deaths
- 4 Vandal's sentencing adjourned after 'mess' of car damage spree case
- 5 Rescue mission as fox gets tangled in football net
- 6 Joy as funding boost awarded to school creating sensory playground
- 7 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 8 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 9 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 10 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
Are you organising an event in Waveney? Tell The Journal by sending all your details via email to email@example.com or you can speak with reporters by calling us on 01502 525820.