Step out and enjoy some healthy walks
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up next week.
On Sunday, July 23, a 10 and-a-half-mile coastal path walk will be held from Burnham Deepdale to Hunstanton.
Walkers are asked to meet at Burnham Deepdale car park at 10.30am in order to catch the Coast Hopper bus at 10.38am to Hunstanton for this walk back to Burnham Deepdale, which includes a picnic lunch.
For more details about the walk, you can call 01502 475188.
On Wednesday, July 26 a five-mile walk will be held in the Thurton area.
You may also want to watch:
Meet at Thurton George and Dragon PH car park at 10.30am.
Call 07743 092 850 for more details about this walk.
- 1 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 2 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 3 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 4 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 7 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 8 Police officers could lose jobs over father's holiday park death
- 9 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 10 'Dangerous' neck restraint led to death of Pontins guest, inquest finds
Later this month a coach walk will be held. The coach leaves Lowestoft Royal Plain at 8am on Sunday, July 30 with a choice of three walks from Long Melford to Clare or Cavendish to Clare.