Step out and enjoy some healthy walks in Blythburgh and Homersfield
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, September 3, a nine-mile walk will be held from Blythburgh to Westleton.
Walkers are asked to meet at Blythburgh Church car park at 10.30am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
Call 01502 713172 for more details about this walk.
On Wednesday, September 6 a six-mile walk will be held in the Homersfield/Mendham area.
You may also want to watch:
Walkers are asked to meet at Homersfield lay-by at 10am for a walk that includes an optional lunch at the Black Swan.
Call 01986 893023 for more details about this walk.
- 1 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
- 2 Local elections 2021: Green gains and Conservative majority in east Suffolk
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 Man who set up cannabis farm warned he will be jailed
- 5 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 6 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 7 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 8 'Absolutely amazing' - Visually impaired teen completes walking challenge
- 9 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 10 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'
The Waveney Ramblers annual meeting (AGM) will be held on November 23 at Quaker Hall, Beccles.
Are you holding an event in Waveney? Tell The Journal by calling reporters on 01502 525820 or send your details via email to email@example.com