Step out and enjoy some healthy walks in Blythburgh and Homersfield
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, September 3, a nine-mile walk will be held from Blythburgh to Westleton.
Walkers are asked to meet at Blythburgh Church car park at 10.30am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
Call 01502 713172 for more details about this walk.
On Wednesday, September 6 a six-mile walk will be held in the Homersfield/Mendham area.
You may also want to watch:
Walkers are asked to meet at Homersfield lay-by at 10am for a walk that includes an optional lunch at the Black Swan.
Call 01986 893023 for more details about this walk.
- 1 Man fled into KFC after being chased at knifepoint in Lowestoft
- 2 Man who downloaded indecent images of children avoids jail
- 3 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 4 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 5 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 6 Fire crew called after child gets stuck in room with faulty latch
- 7 Extraordinary meeting called over village solar farm
- 8 Father and son rescued by lifeguards after their boat capsized out at sea
- 9 Hotspot tourists targeted by virus ads safety message
- 10 Revealed: Where petrol prices are cheapest in Suffolk
The Waveney Ramblers annual meeting (AGM) will be held on November 23 at Quaker Hall, Beccles.
Are you holding an event in Waveney? Tell The Journal by calling reporters on 01502 525820 or send your details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org