Step out and join the Ramblers on some healthy walks
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, September 17, a 10-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Wortham area.
Walkers are asked to meet at the village post office at 10.30am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch, pub
and tea shop.
Call 01502 514191 for more details about this walk.
You may also want to watch:
On Wednesday, September 20, a five-mile walk will be held in the St Margaret South Elmham/Angles Way area.
Walkers are asked to meet at St Margaret South Elmham village hall at 10.30am.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 3 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 4 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 5 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 6 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 7 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 8 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 9 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal
- 10 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
Call 01502 581058 for more details about
The Waveney Ramblers annual general meeting will be held on November 23 at the Quaker Hall in Beccles.
Are you holding an event in Waveney? You can tell The Journal by calling reporters on 01502 525820 or alternatively you can send
your details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org