Step out and join the Ramblers on some healthy walks
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, September 17, a 10-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Wortham area.
Walkers are asked to meet at the village post office at 10.30am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch, pub
and tea shop.
Call 01502 514191 for more details about this walk.
You may also want to watch:
On Wednesday, September 20, a five-mile walk will be held in the St Margaret South Elmham/Angles Way area.
Walkers are asked to meet at St Margaret South Elmham village hall at 10.30am.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 4 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 5 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 8 Latitude Festival 2021: Supergrass kicks off sunny second day
- 9 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
Call 01502 581058 for more details about
The Waveney Ramblers annual general meeting will be held on November 23 at the Quaker Hall in Beccles.
Are you holding an event in Waveney? You can tell The Journal by calling reporters on 01502 525820 or alternatively you can send
your details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org