Step out and join the Ramblers on some healthy walks
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, September 17, a 10-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Wortham area.
Walkers are asked to meet at the village post office at 10.30am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch, pub
and tea shop.
Call 01502 514191 for more details about this walk.
You may also want to watch:
On Wednesday, September 20, a five-mile walk will be held in the St Margaret South Elmham/Angles Way area.
Walkers are asked to meet at St Margaret South Elmham village hall at 10.30am.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 3 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 4 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 5 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 6 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 7 'Together again': Swans reunited after dog attack in Lowestoft park
- 8 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 9 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 10 Local recruitment crisis for dentists in east Suffolk
Call 01502 581058 for more details about
The Waveney Ramblers annual general meeting will be held on November 23 at the Quaker Hall in Beccles.
Are you holding an event in Waveney? You can tell The Journal by calling reporters on 01502 525820 or alternatively you can send
your details via email to email@example.com