Step out and join the Ramblers on some healthy walks
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, September 24, a 10-mile walk will be held in the Thorpeness/Sizewell area.
Walkers are asked to meet at the road near the seafront, opposite the Country Club in Thorpeness, at 10am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
Call 01502 740665 for more details about this walk.
On Wednesday, September 27, a five-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Hales area. Walkers are asked to meet at Masala Garden restaurant in Hales at 10.30am. Please park in the village. Optional curry lunch at the Masala Garden.
You may also want to watch:
Call 01986 893023 for more details about this walk.
The Waveney Ramblers annual general meeting will be held on November 23 at the Quaker Hall in Beccles.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 4 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 8 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 9 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 10 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
Are you holding an event in Waveney? Call The Journal on 01502 525820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org