Step out and join the Ramblers on some healthy walks
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, September 24, a 10-mile walk will be held in the Thorpeness/Sizewell area.
Walkers are asked to meet at the road near the seafront, opposite the Country Club in Thorpeness, at 10am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
Call 01502 740665 for more details about this walk.
On Wednesday, September 27, a five-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Hales area. Walkers are asked to meet at Masala Garden restaurant in Hales at 10.30am. Please park in the village. Optional curry lunch at the Masala Garden.
You may also want to watch:
Call 01986 893023 for more details about this walk.
The Waveney Ramblers annual general meeting will be held on November 23 at the Quaker Hall in Beccles.
- 1 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 2 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 3 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 4 Empty town centre shop sells at auction
- 5 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 6 Firefighters rescue kittiwake caught in controversial netting
- 7 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
- 8 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 9 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days
- 10 New faces announced for town councils after election votes counted
Are you holding an event in Waveney? Call The Journal on 01502 525820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org