Step out and join the Ramblers on some healthy walks
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, September 24, a 10-mile walk will be held in the Thorpeness/Sizewell area.
Walkers are asked to meet at the road near the seafront, opposite the Country Club in Thorpeness, at 10am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
Call 01502 740665 for more details about this walk.
On Wednesday, September 27, a five-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Hales area. Walkers are asked to meet at Masala Garden restaurant in Hales at 10.30am. Please park in the village. Optional curry lunch at the Masala Garden.
You may also want to watch:
Call 01986 893023 for more details about this walk.
The Waveney Ramblers annual general meeting will be held on November 23 at the Quaker Hall in Beccles.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 4 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 5 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 6 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 7 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 8 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 9 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 10 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
Are you holding an event in Waveney? Call The Journal on 01502 525820 or email email@example.com