Step out and join the Ramblers on some healthy walks
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, October 1, a figure of eight walk will be held in the Dunwich area.
Walks of 12, seven or five miles are planned. Walkers are asked to meet at Dunwich Beach car park at 10am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
Beach area in morning (seven miles), 2pm walk to Coastguard cottages (five miles). Call 01502 568710 for further details.
On Wednesday, October 4, a five-mile walk will be held in on Bungay Common. Walkers are asked to meet at Outney Common car park in Bungay at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
Call 01502 740665 for more details.
The Waveney Ramblers annual general meeting will be held on November 23 at the Quaker Hall in Beccles.
- 1 New £9m school building opened by children's commissioner
- 2 Confiscation hearing adjourned for North sea jet ski drug smugglers
- 3 Academy in Lowestoft receives Ofsted praise for 'effective action'
- 4 Popular Lowestoft restaurant revealed as English curry award finalist
- 5 Mum of four set to return to the stage in Lowestoft - after a decade away
- 6 East Suffolk's coronavirus case rate increases, but rates still half England's average
- 7 Thieves steal moped from driveway of home in south Lowestoft
- 8 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 9 Is Lowestoft becoming 'party central' of the east coast?
- 10 Inquest date set for Gorleston woman found on beach
Are you holding an event in Waveney? Call The Journal on 01502 525820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org