Step out and join the Ramblers on some healthy walks
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, October 1, a figure of eight walk will be held in the Dunwich area.
Walks of 12, seven or five miles are planned. Walkers are asked to meet at Dunwich Beach car park at 10am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
Beach area in morning (seven miles), 2pm walk to Coastguard cottages (five miles). Call 01502 568710 for further details.
On Wednesday, October 4, a five-mile walk will be held in on Bungay Common. Walkers are asked to meet at Outney Common car park in Bungay at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
Call 01502 740665 for more details.
The Waveney Ramblers annual general meeting will be held on November 23 at the Quaker Hall in Beccles.
- 1 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 2 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 3 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 4 Warning after man duped into paying £300 to 'forceful' rogue traders
- 5 Two Lowestoft recycling rounds costing £50,000 in contaminated waste
- 6 Sadness at latest Lowestoft town centre store closure
- 7 Man charged with driving offences following police pursuit
- 8 'Life and soul of the party': Lowestoft pub boss remembered
- 9 Three men arrested after van targeted in break-in
- 10 Teen burglar netted £80k of goods in four-year spree
Are you holding an event in Waveney? Call The Journal on 01502 525820 or email email@example.com