Step out for series of walks across district
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, October 9 a 3.75-mile walk will be held in the Beccles area.
Walkers should meet at Beccles Quay car park for this walk to Dunburgh at 10.30am.
Also on Monday, at 2pm, a one-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet at the car park at the back of the White Hart Hotel, Halesworth.
Next Tuesday, October 10, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Barsham. Meet at the lay-by on the Beccles/Bungay Road near Barsham Church for this walk to Barsham at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
Next Wednesday, October 11 a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Meet at Beccles Common at 2pm.
Next Friday, October 13, a 3.3-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Meet at Beccles Quay car park, at 10.30am, for this walk to Boat House Hills.
- 1 Flames and spectacular laser lights illuminate skies over pier
- 2 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 3 People stranded on sandspit spark emergency response
- 4 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 5 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 6 Suffolk-built boats relive glory days on Oulton Broad
- 7 Vandals rip off car wing mirrors in Lowestoft street
- 8 Vacancy on town council after resignation
- 9 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 10 Joy and relief as Latitude passes off successfully
Call OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk