Step out for series of walks across district
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, October 9 a 3.75-mile walk will be held in the Beccles area.
Walkers should meet at Beccles Quay car park for this walk to Dunburgh at 10.30am.
Also on Monday, at 2pm, a one-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet at the car park at the back of the White Hart Hotel, Halesworth.
Next Tuesday, October 10, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Barsham. Meet at the lay-by on the Beccles/Bungay Road near Barsham Church for this walk to Barsham at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
Next Wednesday, October 11 a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Meet at Beccles Common at 2pm.
Next Friday, October 13, a 3.3-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Meet at Beccles Quay car park, at 10.30am, for this walk to Boat House Hills.
- 1 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 2 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 3 Empty town centre shop sells at auction
- 4 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 5 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 6 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days
- 7 New faces announced for town councils after election votes counted
- 8 Firefighters rescue kittiwake caught in controversial netting
- 9 Coastal Post Office branch to close for four weeks
- 10 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
Call OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk