Step out for some healthy walks across district
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, October 22, a 10-mile walk will be held in the Dunwich Forest/Walberswick area.
Walkers are asked to meet at Dunwich Forest car park at 10am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch with refreshments nearby.
For more details call 01986 781457.
On Wednesday, October 25, a five-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Kessingland area. Walkers are asked to meet at the beach car park at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
If you'd like lunch at the Sailor's Home pub, you could park there.
Call 01502 740665 for more details.
- 1 Flats in Lowestoft fail to sell at auction
- 2 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 3 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 4 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 5 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
- 6 Fire crews called to fisheries laboratory in Lowestoft
- 7 Smirking teen in tank top and baseball cap exposes himself to woman
- 8 Flood-hit school hails 'amazing' community response
- 9 Last chance to have your say on plans for 150 new Lowestoft homes
- 10 Lowestoft men to be sentenced after admitting assault of man
The Waveney Ramblers annual general meeting will be held on November 23 at the Quaker Hall in Beccles.
Are you holding an event in Waveney? Tell The Journal by calling 01502 525820 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org