Step out for some healthy walks across district
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, October 22, a 10-mile walk will be held in the Dunwich Forest/Walberswick area.
Walkers are asked to meet at Dunwich Forest car park at 10am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch with refreshments nearby.
For more details call 01986 781457.
On Wednesday, October 25, a five-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Kessingland area. Walkers are asked to meet at the beach car park at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
If you'd like lunch at the Sailor's Home pub, you could park there.
Call 01502 740665 for more details.
- 1 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 2 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 3 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 4 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 5 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 6 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 7 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 8 How businesses which opened in lockdown are doing now
- 9 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 10 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft
The Waveney Ramblers annual general meeting will be held on November 23 at the Quaker Hall in Beccles.
Are you holding an event in Waveney? Tell The Journal by calling 01502 525820 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org