Step out for some healthy walks across district
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, October 15, an 11-mile walk will be held along the Halesworth to Bungay linear route.
Walkers are asked to meet at the bus stop opposite the Green Dragon PH in Broad Street, Bungay at 10.45am to catch the 10.56am bus to Halesworth. This walk includes a picnic lunch. Halesworth residents might prefer to join the walk at the roundabout at about 11.25am.
For more details call 01986 893023.
On Wednesday, October 18, a six-mile walk will be held in the Ilketshall St Andrews/Ringsfield area. Walkers are asked to meet at St Andrews Village Hall car park at 10am.
You may also want to watch:
Call 07867 785 493 for more details.
The Waveney Ramblers annual general meeting will be held on November 23 at the Quaker Hall in Beccles.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 4 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 5 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 6 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 7 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 8 Tree planted in memory of town councillor who 'worked tirelessly'
- 9 Millions of bank customers hit by cashpoint and app glitch
- 10 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
Are you holding an event in Waveney? Email firstname.lastname@example.org