Step out for some healthy walks across district
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, October 15, an 11-mile walk will be held along the Halesworth to Bungay linear route.
Walkers are asked to meet at the bus stop opposite the Green Dragon PH in Broad Street, Bungay at 10.45am to catch the 10.56am bus to Halesworth. This walk includes a picnic lunch. Halesworth residents might prefer to join the walk at the roundabout at about 11.25am.
For more details call 01986 893023.
On Wednesday, October 18, a six-mile walk will be held in the Ilketshall St Andrews/Ringsfield area. Walkers are asked to meet at St Andrews Village Hall car park at 10am.
You may also want to watch:
Call 07867 785 493 for more details.
The Waveney Ramblers annual general meeting will be held on November 23 at the Quaker Hall in Beccles.
- 1 Man fled into KFC after being chased at knifepoint in Lowestoft
- 2 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 3 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 4 Man in 30s dies after crash on A12
- 5 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 6 Man who downloaded indecent images of children avoids jail
- 7 Two men assaulted at children's play park
- 8 Dancing doc, 93, boogies for four hours in town centre for charity
- 9 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 10 Father and son rescued by lifeguards after their boat capsized out at sea
Are you holding an event in Waveney? Email firstname.lastname@example.org