Step out for some healthy walks across Waveney
- Credit: PA
A number of healthy walks have been organised for this week by East Coast Community Healthcare.
Today (Monday, February 23), at 10.30am, there is a four-mile walk in the Ellough area. Park in Sandpit Lane for a walk along roads and tracks that will cross Ellough Road.
Tomorrow (Tuesday), at 10am, there is a 3.5-mile to four-mile walk in the Beccles area. Meet at Beccles Quay car park for a walk in the local area.
Also on Tuesday, at 10.30am, there is a 3.25-mile walk in the Barsham area. Meet at Barsham Church lay-by at Bungay Road, which is 150 yards on the Beccles side of Barsham Church for a walk along mainly tracks that will cross the main road twice.
On Wednesday, at 2pm, there is a 1.5-walk in the Beccles area. Meet at Beccles Common Car Park for a walk that can be muddy.
You may also want to watch:
On Friday, at 10.30am, a three to four mile walk will take place along Southwold beach. Meet at the water tower for a walk where care is needed on the golf course and crossing the main road.
? For further details ring Jemma Parker on 01493 744411 or email email@example.com
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 4 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 5 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 6 Local elections 2021: Green gains and Conservative majority in east Suffolk
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash