Step out for some healthy walks across Waveney
- Credit: PA
A number of healthy walks have been organised for this week by East Coast Community Healthcare.
Today (Monday, February 23), at 10.30am, there is a four-mile walk in the Ellough area. Park in Sandpit Lane for a walk along roads and tracks that will cross Ellough Road.
Tomorrow (Tuesday), at 10am, there is a 3.5-mile to four-mile walk in the Beccles area. Meet at Beccles Quay car park for a walk in the local area.
Also on Tuesday, at 10.30am, there is a 3.25-mile walk in the Barsham area. Meet at Barsham Church lay-by at Bungay Road, which is 150 yards on the Beccles side of Barsham Church for a walk along mainly tracks that will cross the main road twice.
On Wednesday, at 2pm, there is a 1.5-walk in the Beccles area. Meet at Beccles Common Car Park for a walk that can be muddy.
You may also want to watch:
On Friday, at 10.30am, a three to four mile walk will take place along Southwold beach. Meet at the water tower for a walk where care is needed on the golf course and crossing the main road.
? For further details ring Jemma Parker on 01493 744411 or email email@example.com
- 1 Man fled into KFC after being chased at knifepoint in Lowestoft
- 2 Man who downloaded indecent images of children avoids jail
- 3 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 4 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 5 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 6 Fire crew called after child gets stuck in room with faulty latch
- 7 Extraordinary meeting called over village solar farm
- 8 Father and son rescued by lifeguards after their boat capsized out at sea
- 9 Hotspot tourists targeted by virus ads safety message
- 10 Revealed: Where petrol prices are cheapest in Suffolk