Step out and enjoy healthy walks in Mutford, Beccles, Halesworth and Ringsfield
- Credit: EDP, Archant
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, December 11 a 3.7-mile walk will be held in the Beccles area. Meet at 10.30am, parking just off the Morrisons roundabout on the A146 for this walk along the Marsh Trail.
Also next Monday, a one-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet at the car park at the back of the White Hart Hotel, Halesworth at 2pm.
Next Tuesday, December 12, a 2.7-mile walk will be held in Mutford. Meet at Mutford Village Hall car park, which costs 20p per car, at 10.30am for this walk to Mutford Hall.
No walks are being held on Wednesday, December 13.
You may also want to watch:
Next Friday, December 15, a 2.5-mile walk will be held in the Ringsfield area. Meet at Ringsfield Village Hall car park, at 10.30am, for this walk.
- 1 Classic VW camper van gutted by fire on A47
- 2 New policy unveiled for commemorative benches across district
- 3 Ladder used by fire crew to rescue injured gull
- 4 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 5 Filthy houses sought to feature in Channel 5 show
- 6 Thief smashed window to steal money box from car
- 7 ‘Great opportunity’: Flats in coastal town set for auction
- 8 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 9 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company
- 10 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment