Step out and enjoy healthy walks in Lowestoft, Beccles and Southwold
- Credit: Archant © 2004
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
There won't be any walks on Christmas Day next Monday.
On Boxing Day, next Tuesday, December 26, there won't ben any health walks however people are being encouraged to try an extra mile and join Waveney Ramblers for a five mile walk from Sparrows Nest car park, Lowestoft.
On Wednesday, December 27, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Meet at the entrance to the Tesco store at 2pm for this Beccles town walk.
At 10.30am on Friday, December 29 a 3.8-mile walk will be held in Southwold.
You may also want to watch:
Walkers are asked to meet at the car parking area at the water tower in Southwold for this walk along the seafront.
- 1 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
- 2 Flats in Lowestoft fail to sell at auction
- 3 Smirking teen in tank top and baseball cap exposes himself to woman
- 4 Last chance to have your say on plans for 150 new Lowestoft homes
- 5 Lowestoft men to be sentenced after admitting assault of man
- 6 Teenager arrested following alleged assault in Lowestoft
- 7 Fire crews called to fisheries laboratory in Lowestoft
- 8 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 9 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency in Southwold
- 10 Ambassador School status joy for 'fantastic' primary