Step out and enjoy healthy walks in Lowestoft, Beccles and Southwold
- Credit: Archant © 2004
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
There won't be any walks on Christmas Day next Monday.
On Boxing Day, next Tuesday, December 26, there won't ben any health walks however people are being encouraged to try an extra mile and join Waveney Ramblers for a five mile walk from Sparrows Nest car park, Lowestoft.
On Wednesday, December 27, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Meet at the entrance to the Tesco store at 2pm for this Beccles town walk.
At 10.30am on Friday, December 29 a 3.8-mile walk will be held in Southwold.
You may also want to watch:
Walkers are asked to meet at the car parking area at the water tower in Southwold for this walk along the seafront.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 4 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 5 Heartbreak as netting traps and entangles endangered bird species
- 6 Cornish man in search for long lost Lowestoft relatives
- 7 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 8 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
- 9 Town's Post Office branch to reopen
- 10 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'