Step out and enjoy healthy walks in Lowestoft, Beccles and Southwold
- Credit: Archant © 2004
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
There won't be any walks on Christmas Day next Monday.
On Boxing Day, next Tuesday, December 26, there won't ben any health walks however people are being encouraged to try an extra mile and join Waveney Ramblers for a five mile walk from Sparrows Nest car park, Lowestoft.
On Wednesday, December 27, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Meet at the entrance to the Tesco store at 2pm for this Beccles town walk.
At 10.30am on Friday, December 29 a 3.8-mile walk will be held in Southwold.
You may also want to watch:
Walkers are asked to meet at the car parking area at the water tower in Southwold for this walk along the seafront.
- 1 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 2 New shops could be unveiled at prominent former family-run business
- 3 Man jailed after police seize cannabis worth £15,000 from car
- 4 Jewellery stolen after burglars raid home in Lowestoft
- 5 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 6 'Suspicious' sighting in the sea sparks late night response in Lowestoft
- 7 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 8 Burglar attempts to rob store with metal bar as weapon
- 9 Two men bailed in connection with firearm offences
- 10 New book shines 'the spotlight' on coastal town's past and present