Step out and join the Ramblers for some healthy walks
- Credit: Archant © 2004
The Waveney and District Group of the Ramblers have three walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, June 3, at 10.30am, a nine-and-a-half mile walk will be held in the Billingford area. Meet at the layby off the A143 at Billingford for this figure opf eight walk that includes a picnic lunch.
Call 01502 475188 for details.
Next Wednesday, June 6, a five-and-a-half mile walk will be held in the Sibton area. Meet at the Sibton White Horse PH at 10.30am, with walkers encouraged to visit the pub afterwards if only for a coffee.
Call 01986 893023 for details.
You may also want to watch:
Next Thursday, June 7, the 18th annual walk for partially sighted people will be held in Westleton. Meet at Westleton Heath car park for this three-mile walk, with help appreciated for this worthy and much-loved event. Call 01502 716387 for details.
For further details about the group visit www.waveneyramblers.org.uk
- 1 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 2 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 4 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 5 Have your say about the future of Pakefield's eroding coastline
- 6 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 7 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 8 Coastal town to feature on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip once more
- 9 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 10 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?