Step out and join the Ramblers for some healthy walks
- Credit: Archant © 2004
The Waveney and District Group of the Ramblers have three walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, June 3, at 10.30am, a nine-and-a-half mile walk will be held in the Billingford area. Meet at the layby off the A143 at Billingford for this figure opf eight walk that includes a picnic lunch.
Call 01502 475188 for details.
Next Wednesday, June 6, a five-and-a-half mile walk will be held in the Sibton area. Meet at the Sibton White Horse PH at 10.30am, with walkers encouraged to visit the pub afterwards if only for a coffee.
Call 01986 893023 for details.
You may also want to watch:
Next Thursday, June 7, the 18th annual walk for partially sighted people will be held in Westleton. Meet at Westleton Heath car park for this three-mile walk, with help appreciated for this worthy and much-loved event. Call 01502 716387 for details.
For further details about the group visit www.waveneyramblers.org.uk
- 1 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 2 Lowestoft man's role in some of the biggest live events of 2021
- 3 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 4 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 5 Man suffers potentially life-threatening injuries in A145 collision
- 6 'Do not click on the link': Warning over 'NHS scam' vaccine email
- 7 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 8 Town centre business owner's pledge amid latest lockdown closure
- 9 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 10 Nail gun and drill among tools stolen in theft from VW van