Join the Ramblers on some healthy walks across Waveney
- Credit: Archant © 2004
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, December 10, a nine-mile walk will be held in the Benacre/Covehithe area.
Walkers are asked to meet and park at the north end of Green Lane at 10am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
For further details about this walk call 07870 978 759.
Next Wednesday, December 13 a five-mile walk will be held in the North Cove and Barnby area.
You may also want to watch:
Meet at the Three Horseshoes PH in North Cove at 10.30am. This walk includes an optional lunch at the Three Horseshoes public house.
For further details about this walk call 01986 893023.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
Are you organising an event in the Waveney area? Tell The Journal by contacting reporters on 01502 525820 or alternatively you can send all your details via email to email@example.com