Join the Ramblers on some healthy walks across Waveney
- Credit: Archant © 2004
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, December 10, a nine-mile walk will be held in the Benacre/Covehithe area.
Walkers are asked to meet and park at the north end of Green Lane at 10am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
For further details about this walk call 07870 978 759.
Next Wednesday, December 13 a five-mile walk will be held in the North Cove and Barnby area.
You may also want to watch:
Meet at the Three Horseshoes PH in North Cove at 10.30am. This walk includes an optional lunch at the Three Horseshoes public house.
For further details about this walk call 01986 893023.
- 1 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 2 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 3 Friends and family raise £15,000 for father with rare cancer
- 4 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 5 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 6 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 7 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 8 'Fantastic' - excitement from businesses ahead of May 17 changes
- 9 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 10 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
Are you organising an event in the Waveney area? Tell The Journal by contacting reporters on 01502 525820 or alternatively you can send all your details via email to email@example.com