Stepping out for a series of healthy walks
- Credit: Archant
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, October 24, a four-mile walk will be held in Fritton. Meet near the Decoy Public House at Fritton at 10.30am.
Next Tuesday, October 25, a 2.6-mile walk will be held in Bungay. Meet at Bungay Common car park, near the golf club, at 10.30am.
Next Wednesday, October 26, at 2pm, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Meet at Beccles Common car park for this walk.
A four-mile walk will be held in Ellough next Friday, October 28, with walkers meeting at Ellough Sandpit Lane at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
? For further information on any of these walks, please contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
- 1 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 2 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 3 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 4 Warning after man duped into paying £300 to 'forceful' rogue traders
- 5 Two Lowestoft recycling rounds costing £50,000 in contaminated waste
- 6 Sadness at latest Lowestoft town centre store closure
- 7 Man charged with driving offences following police pursuit
- 8 'Life and soul of the party': Lowestoft pub boss remembered
- 9 Three men arrested after van targeted in break-in
- 10 Teen burglar netted £80k of goods in four-year spree