Stepping out for some healthy walks across Waveney
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for the coming week by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, February 13, a 3.3-mile walk is being held in the Kessingland Beach area. Meet at the Kessingland Beach car park on Church Road, opposite Green Lane at 10.30am.
On Tuesday, February 14, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Barsham. Meet at the lay-by on the B1062, near Barsham Church, at 10.30am for this walk.
On Wednesday, February 15 a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Lowestoft. Meet at Normanston Park for this walk that starts at 2pm.
A three-mile walk will be held in Pakefield on Friday, February 17, with walkers meeting at the All Saints Road car park, for this walk that starts at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
? For further information on any of these walks, please contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or alternatively you can visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
RELATED STORY: Enjoy some healthy walks in Waveney
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 4 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 5 Heartbreak as netting traps and entangles endangered bird species
- 6 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 7 Cornish man in search for long lost Lowestoft relatives
- 8 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
- 9 Town's Post Office branch to reopen
- 10 What's opening in Waveney from May 17?