Stepping out for some healthy walks across Waveney
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for the coming week by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, February 13, a 3.3-mile walk is being held in the Kessingland Beach area. Meet at the Kessingland Beach car park on Church Road, opposite Green Lane at 10.30am.
On Tuesday, February 14, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Barsham. Meet at the lay-by on the B1062, near Barsham Church, at 10.30am for this walk.
On Wednesday, February 15 a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Lowestoft. Meet at Normanston Park for this walk that starts at 2pm.
A three-mile walk will be held in Pakefield on Friday, February 17, with walkers meeting at the All Saints Road car park, for this walk that starts at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
? For further information on any of these walks, please contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or alternatively you can visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
RELATED STORY: Enjoy some healthy walks in Waveney
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft