RSPB group to host popular photographer
- Credit: Steve Plume
An East Anglian wildlife photographer will be the guest speaker at a popular group's latest meeting.
The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) Lowestoft Local Group will welcome Steve Plume for an illustrated talk next month.
Phil Jackson, publicity secretary for the Lowestoft RSPB Local Group, said: 'Our next event is a talk entitled 'Nature Through My Lens', by Steve Plume – the wildlife and ornithological photographer for Archant.'
The Nature Through My Lens talk will be held at St Mark's Church centre in Bridge Road, Oulton Broad on Friday, February 2.
Visitors are asked to arrive at 7.15pm, for a 7.30pm start, with all welcome.
You may also want to watch:
The event is free to attend for group members, with a charge of £2.50 for non group members.
Are you holding an event in Lowestoft? Tell The Journal by calling reporters on 01502 525820 or alternatively you can email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft