RSPB group to host popular photographer
- Credit: Steve Plume
An East Anglian wildlife photographer will be the guest speaker at a popular group's latest meeting.
The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) Lowestoft Local Group will welcome Steve Plume for an illustrated talk next month.
Phil Jackson, publicity secretary for the Lowestoft RSPB Local Group, said: 'Our next event is a talk entitled 'Nature Through My Lens', by Steve Plume – the wildlife and ornithological photographer for Archant.'
The Nature Through My Lens talk will be held at St Mark's Church centre in Bridge Road, Oulton Broad on Friday, February 2.
Visitors are asked to arrive at 7.15pm, for a 7.30pm start, with all welcome.
You may also want to watch:
The event is free to attend for group members, with a charge of £2.50 for non group members.
Are you holding an event in Lowestoft? Tell The Journal by calling reporters on 01502 525820 or alternatively you can email your details to email@example.com
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 3 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 4 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 5 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 6 Town's ultrafast broadband bid back on track
- 7 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 8 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 9 School warning after social media post about girls being approached
- 10 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September