RSPB group to host popular photographer
- Credit: Steve Plume
An East Anglian wildlife photographer will be the guest speaker at a popular group's latest meeting.
The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) Lowestoft Local Group will welcome Steve Plume for an illustrated talk next month.
Phil Jackson, publicity secretary for the Lowestoft RSPB Local Group, said: 'Our next event is a talk entitled 'Nature Through My Lens', by Steve Plume – the wildlife and ornithological photographer for Archant.'
The Nature Through My Lens talk will be held at St Mark's Church centre in Bridge Road, Oulton Broad on Friday, February 2.
Visitors are asked to arrive at 7.15pm, for a 7.30pm start, with all welcome.
You may also want to watch:
The event is free to attend for group members, with a charge of £2.50 for non group members.
Are you holding an event in Lowestoft? Tell The Journal by calling reporters on 01502 525820 or alternatively you can email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 2 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 3 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 6 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 7 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 8 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 9 Police officers could lose jobs over father's holiday park death
- 10 Friends and family raise £15,000 for father with rare cancer