Still time to catch all the fun of Lowestoft Players’ family panto
- Credit: Archant
There's still time for families across Waveney to enjoy a New Year's treat – as the Lowestoft Players perform Jack and the Beanstalk four more times.
This classic fairytale has entertained audiences young and old on the Marina Theatre stage since it began its run on January 24, and this weekend is your last chance to catch the Players performing Jack and the Beanstalk.
As well as good old slapstick comedy, the show is packed with high energy dance routines, comedy sketches, a magical ultra-violet scene and of course a beanstalk and a giant!
Jack and the Beanstalk will be performed at the Marina Theatre at 7.30pm tomorrow night (Friday), at 2.30pm and 7.30pm on Saturday and at 2.30pm on Sunday, with tickets available via the Marina on 01502 533200.
Playing the lead role of Jack is Lee Nevill. He said: 'The cast and crew have had so much fun so far, we have four performances left to go so if you haven't been to see it yet, make sure you do!'
You may also want to watch:
The Lowestoft Players will then be back in June with the musical 'Legally Blonde'.
? For more information on The Lowestoft Players and forthcoming productions visit www.thelowestoftplayers.co.uk or become a fan on Facebook www.facebook.com/lowestoftplayers
- 1 Two Lowestoft recycling rounds costing £50,000 in contaminated waste
- 2 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 3 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 4 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 5 'Life and soul of the party': Lowestoft pub boss remembered
- 6 Sadness at latest Lowestoft town centre store closure
- 7 Teen burglar netted £80k of goods in four-year spree
- 8 Warning after man duped into paying £300 to 'forceful' rogue traders
- 9 Man charged with driving offences following police pursuit
- 10 Great-great-grandmother celebrates 101st birthday