Stunning scene wins The Journal’s weekly photographic competition
- Credit: Archant
This remarkable photograph of Kilchurn Castle, Loch Awe in Scotland was taken by 60-year-old Georgina Brown, of Lowestoft.
She captured the image on her Lumix G8X camera, which her husband bought her as a joint present for her 60th birthday and the couple's Ruby wedding anniversary.
She said: 'The picture was taken at Loch Awe, Scotland, where we were on holiday last week.
'This picture was taken on a bright evening about 5pm. The Loch was still and the reflection was quite good.
'I like taking scenic photos- it took a couple of days to get this picture as most days were dull and murky.
You may also want to watch:
'This is my third win and I was over the moon when I received phone call informing me of the win - very chuffed.'
As our winner, Georgina receives a 12in x 10in framed version of her photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, Lowestoft.
- 1 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 2 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 5 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 6 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 7 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 8 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 9 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 10 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk
Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images. Email your pictures to email@example.com