Stunning scene wins The Journal’s weekly photographic competition
- Credit: Archant
This remarkable photograph of Kilchurn Castle, Loch Awe in Scotland was taken by 60-year-old Georgina Brown, of Lowestoft.
She captured the image on her Lumix G8X camera, which her husband bought her as a joint present for her 60th birthday and the couple's Ruby wedding anniversary.
She said: 'The picture was taken at Loch Awe, Scotland, where we were on holiday last week.
'This picture was taken on a bright evening about 5pm. The Loch was still and the reflection was quite good.
'I like taking scenic photos- it took a couple of days to get this picture as most days were dull and murky.
You may also want to watch:
'This is my third win and I was over the moon when I received phone call informing me of the win - very chuffed.'
As our winner, Georgina receives a 12in x 10in framed version of her photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, Lowestoft.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 4 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 7 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 8 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 9 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images. Email your pictures to email@example.com