Stunning shot of marina in Portugal wins Journal’s Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
This stunning shot of the marina in Vilamoura, Portugal, has won the Journal's Picture of the Week.
It was taken by 36-year-old Kevin Brown of Lowestoft, who was born and bred in the town, but now works in Cambridge.
Mr Brown said: 'I took the picture with my Iphone 6s while on holiday in Portugal. With such a hectic lifestyle walking around the tranquil setting of the marina as the sun was going down seemed ideal, as the reflections and lights of the marina seemed to sum up the evening atmosphere.
'I have sent in photos before but this is my first win so I am feeling very pleased.'
As our winner, Mr Brown receives a 10in x 8in framed version of his photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, Lowestoft. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
You may also want to watch:
Email your pictures to email@example.com
- 1 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 2 RNLI called as guard vessel found aground
- 3 'I need to see a body' - Sister's torment over speedboat deaths
- 4 Vandal's sentencing adjourned after 'mess' of car damage spree case
- 5 Rescue mission as fox gets tangled in football net
- 6 Joy as funding boost awarded to school creating sensory playground
- 7 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 8 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 9 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 10 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft